Hi Traderji,

can YOu pls tell me what happens if someone is trading in NSE and finally finds that company is delisted in NSE and only BSE stock of that company is traded. Can anyone who bought shares from NSE can sell it in BSE.
and what is it called if someone does it in Trading Language.

pls do comment.


Dear Ranjit,
There is no share /stock of BSE or NSE as such. It is the share of a company that you trade in. So though the share may be delisted on one exchange you can trade it on the other exchange.
Buying share on one exchange and selling it on another, since there is often a price difference of the shares on different exchanges, is called Arbitrage trading.

Broker Special Offers

Intraday Higher Leverage

Save up to 90% in brokerage and get higher leverage for intraday trades.

Are you a day trader?