Stock recommendations (equity)

Mr. Shah,

Any feedback or comment for the calls?
Dear Yagnesh,

To be honest, I did not follow other calls as I was not regular on Traderji except for CoalIndia. However the calls given by you are excellent and most of them hit the target. Would certainly love to hear more from you. I will send you a PM.

After booking profit, I again entered COAL today, hope it will cross 373 soon. Your views pls.

Thanks again !!!

Hi,

This is my first post

Orchid Chem Buy @104.50 Target 120.00 Stoploss 94.50 Position approx one month.

HFCL Buy @ 10.50 Target 13.00 Stoploss 9.80 Position approx one month.

Thanks

Yagnesh07

Dear Yagnesh,

To be honest, I did not follow other calls as I was not regular on Traderji except for CoalIndia. However the calls given by you are excellent and most of them hit the target. Would certainly love to hear more from you. I will send you a PM.

After booking profit, I again entered COAL today, hope it will cross 373 soon. Your views pls.

Thanks again !!!
Mr. Shah ,
I was not in town for last week so could not reply your query.

Yagnesh07

Nifty Future positional Trade:

As shown to the nifty one hour chart, it is consolidating in a range shown by two blue trend lines.
Range is very narrow and RSI is shifting to its bullish zone. Rising Volume has been observed from last few candles.
Very soon we will see nifty future come out of this range.

Go long to Nifty Fut. Keep the stop loss at 5898 which is exact 50% retracement level from High to low for the long side target of 5965-6000

Regards,
Yagnesh Patel

Last edited:

Yagnesh07

Nifty Future positional Trade:

As shown to the nifty one hour chart, it is consolidating in a range shown by two blue trend lines.
Range is very narrow and RSI is shifting to its bullish zone. Rising Volume has been observed from last few candles.
Very soon we will see nifty future come out of this range.

Go long to Nifty Fut. Keep the stop loss at 5898 which is exact 50% retracement level from High to low for the long side target of 5965-6000

Regards,
Yagnesh Patel
Exit positions as SL Hit.