Stock reco service - which one to subscribe ??

Hello everyone, I want to subscribe to some stock recommendation service for positional trading......there are so many stock recommendation services out there....I am confused which one to go for so would be grateful if you could help me out and maybe share some experiences. The ones I am considering at present are

1) kalpataru
2) Raju Bokariya
3) Vivek Patil
4) Sunil Behki ( Valuerupee site )

Please give me any informed criticisms on these and any others you may know.
Thanks a lot.

Warm regards,

Heartchakra

murthymsr

Hi heartchakra,

You have already subscribed to the Stock Recommendation Service,
when you have registered for this forum. :D

While other services will tell you what to buy n sell, this forum shall also tell you why.
This 'WHY' is very important in the learning process. Al this is for free.

After a few months of closely following the experts at this site, may be, one day you can start your own Stock recommendation Service. :D

All the very best.

murthymsr

heartchakra said:
Hello everyone, I want to subscribe to some stock recommendation service for positional trading......there are so many stock recommendation services out there....I am confused which one to go for so would be grateful if you could help me out and maybe share some experiences. The ones I am considering at present are

1) kalpataru
2) Raju Bokariya
3) Vivek Patil
4) Sunil Behki ( Valuerupee site )

Please give me any informed criticisms on these and any others you may know.
Thanks a lot.

Warm regards,

Heartchakra

Hi Heartchakra I completely agree with murthymsr, by subscribing to this forum u have already subscribed to an expert advice. U wont need any other expert advice service if you closely follow this forum...

BEYOND GREED AND FEAR...:) :)

Hi Heartchakra,

If u really want to earn money in the stock markets while feeling control of ur decisions then read the threads of this forum, do ur own analysis and then make a decision.

Taking tips from others is not bad but do base ur purchase decisions on ur analysis.

Regards,
Sanjoy

Hi,
There are a lot of them as u said. If you have the time to learn and experiment then this forum is a good place, but if you are busy in your profession and want a professional advisory then look at those , try their free offer and decide. What you should check is if their goals match yours.
Regards