Stock Pick -til

Tractors India Limited {nse Code-til}
Fundamental Report
1.major Player In 30-100 Tonne Cranes
2.exclusive Dealer For Caterpillar {usa}range Of Construction And Earth Moving Equipments
3.technological Upgradation
4.near Monokpoly
5.industries Of Work Area-material Handling Equipment ,mines Metal Manufacturing Construction Equipments,power Systems
6.as The Traffics In Port Will Increase Its Volume Of Business Is Going To Increase Phenomenly
7.biggest Reason Why It Should B Purchased
Makes Defence Equipment Like Launch Paid For Miissiles,mobile Stations For Radars.this Is A Huge Outsourcing Oppurtunity
8.it Is A Highly Undervalued Stock With Very Low Equity Base.every 1crore Increase In Profit Increases Eps By 2 Rupees

This Is Just Half The Fundamental Report I Cudf Put On The Forum .guys I Thought That My Friends Deserve A Detailed Report On Such A Potential Multibagger.i Give A Medium Term Tgt Of 220.but I Think Shud B Bought In Bulks And Kept For 2-3 Years. The Nearest Comparable To This Stock Is Beml.these Companies Take Some Years To Breakeven But Aftert That They Witness An Exponential Growth

Thanks once again,creameeee.......orderly pullback the last few weeks as well.Nice....will stalk for an entry...Nice!

Saint