Stock Pick - MICO Ltd.

Traderji

Super Moderator
Stock Pick - MICO Ltd.​

BUY ABOVE -> 2110.00

STOPLOSS -> 1963.00

I want you all to post your comments, suggestions, etc (does not matter what you say) on this stock pick!

1. Mico in 5th wave with neg. div. in rsi on weekly & monthly
2. We can find higher pro. target with wolf wave and also fib.
3. use tight trailing stop loss defined by trend line

Attachments

Traderji

Super Moderator
chheda said:
1. Mico in 5th wave with neg. div. in rsi on weekly & monthly
2. We can find higher pro. target with wolf wave and also fib.
3. use tight trailing stop loss defined by trend line
Great analysis Chheda,

Keep it up. I would apreciate if you could monitor this script on a daily basis and post your comments here.

Thank you.

I have got this script at 1425 and still holding the stock is going to touch 3500 and is getting de listed from bourses in 2 years time. Forget technical analysis

nisargfinance said:
I have got this script at 1425 and still holding the stock is going to touch 3500 and is getting de listed from bourses in 2 years time. Forget technical analysis
Well this reinfoces us to BUY.

BTW, nisargfinance it would be great to have you post your value stock picks at the Investing on Fundamentals forum.

Nisargfinance,
Am in MICO from 1400 using weekly charts and technical analysis......I don't know much about value investing,but technical trading using charts has been extremely profitable for me.For me,I would not exactly like to forget technical analysis........ ;)

XCELLENT PICK. i have been tracking this rite from 1700 levels and accumulated too.i have a strong feeling it will race past 2500 levels in no time. good ,strong,fundamental pick !!