Stock Pick - Hindalco Industries

Traderji

Super Moderator
Stock Pick - Hindalco Industries​

BUY ABOVE -> 1465.00

STOPLOSS -> 1345.00

I want you all to post your comments, suggestions, etc (does not matter what you say) on this stock pick!

Traderji

Super Moderator
chheda said:
Hindalco's B . O. from ascending triangle
Great analysis Chheda,

Yes we need to see a breakout above the top of the ascending triangle which is around 1500. I would apreciate if you could monitor this script on a daily basis and post your comments here.

Thank you.

well hindalco will break out of the ascending triangle coz the metals sector is in strong uptrend for the past few days,so it could be a great pick and also have a look at National alluminium.

happy trading

Traderji

Super Moderator
billauday said:
well hindalco will break out of the ascending triangle coz the metals sector is in strong uptrend for the past few days,so it could be a great pick and also have a look at National alluminium.

happy trading
Hi billauday,

Could you please post a chart with your analysis on National Alluminium?

Thanks.

Traderji

Do you think Hindalco is still a good pick in the post split scenario? My thinking is that fundamentally nothing has changed but the stock price / 10. The gains expected will still be valid. Please let me know if i have not considered any points.

Cheers
Kishore

kkrish68 said:
Traderji

Do you think Hindalco is still a good pick in the post split scenario? My thinking is that fundamentally nothing has changed but the stock price / 10. The gains expected will still be valid. Please let me know if i have not considered any points.
I would like to add whether one can sell nalco @ rs179 and buy hindalco at 145 any comments will highly appreciated