Stock Market Crash??

coolharsh20

Some Investors like Warren buffet and Many Economist are predicting that stock markets can collapse anytime.

Reasons:

1. Vix @ all time low.
2. Even a common man knows - "Start of Bull market." ??????
3. Inflation tends to rise in USA. QE withdrawn in steps.
4. Too optimistic.
5. Retail participation has started in India. So, again they will be screwed.

Similar to 2001 and 2008. Isnt it?

How true it can be???
Any comments.

Well!! I am a trader and as far as i know, i am bearish at this juncture. Capping my optimism up to 7580. Suggesting to stay put at any highs.
on the lower side, immediately you will see 7200 then may b 7050. Lets decide from that level then.

Watch it!!!

stock72

Now only retailers coming in ...it will a year or so for them to get in with good numbers so crash is little far away ????

Some Investors like Warren buffet and Many Economist are predicting that stock markets can collapse anytime.

Reasons:

1. Vix @ all time low.
4. Too optimistic.

How true it can be???
Any comments.

Well!! I am a trader and as far as i know, i am bearish at this juncture. Capping my optimism up to 7580. Suggesting to stay put at any highs.
on the lower side, immediately you will see 7200 then may b 7050. Lets decide from that level then.

Watch it!!!

Reasons:

1. Vix @ all time low.
4. Too optimistic.

How true it can be???
Any comments.

Watch it!!!
Your expectations of a crash are fine, but it does not match up with your numbers.
If anyone talks about crash, the figures should be 30-50% of current price range to make it look like crash. Figures of less than 10-15% might make it look like a correction and not a crash.

coolharsh20

Your expectations of a crash are fine, but it does not match up with your numbers.
If anyone talks about crash, the figures should be 30-50% of current price range to make it look like crash. Figures of less than 10-15% might make it look like a correction and not a crash.
I know if our market crashes it can go up to 40% down from high. but i mentioned just trading range for this month not for the crash.