Stock Market Business Tricks/Gimmicks(Cheats?)

SaravananKS

One More Trick

How do you know the call is given in real time? Even if the message goes 5 minutes late, in F&O that call can be worth 5K or more. And as previous poster said, that you can make 1 lac/week by subscribing to their services, they are just fooling the gullible... There is a guy who 'proves' to the public that he can give 400%/annum. He has memorized the time when market has turned positive or negative with a trend. Then he will ask anybody to give a name of the company, and he will click on the script, and hey, the script moves up as indicated in the system (because the market has moved) Any script, will show 20-30% return in one-two months time. Then again he will give some talk, and move the cursor to another trending date and ask public to give name of another script. And the people are amazed, that the system has picked up and given a sell signal, and again the script is down another 20-30%. This is how the aam aadmi always loses. These guys follow Barnam Bailey adage : There is a fool born every minute, and just use their tricks to get people to part with their money.
Source

toingpoing

The reason for so many frauds happening, is only due to so called traders.You will find 90% of traders ,typically from any or many of these..

1. Persons who can never have the patience and time to study the entire market operation and money management.

2.Persons who are failures in their other career and want to make it big in stock market,without foundation.

3.Persons who do not know reasonable rate of return on investment. They expect triple digit percentage profit on investment every month.

4. Persons who cannot dare to quit their present assignment and do full time trading.

5.Persons who are lazy as well as greedy. They want someone else to earn for them.

Making money legally is not easy. The moment a person starts trading with a mindset that it is a game or gambling,he is sure to lose.

One has to know the basic difference between investing and trading as a business. If it is treated as a business,with good investment,skill,money management and time,success is definite.The most important thing is to work out a trading strategy which suits that particular person and follow it.
If one cannot do trading full time,he has to approach as an investor and invest systematically for long term in various assets.

Once people start to ignore the fraudsters and get the basics right,automatically everything will become alright.

SaravananKS

Some Threads in this forum are giving nice postmortem analysis. even Volatile market like today fine tuning the rules after seeing market movement. If any one ask they would tell it is discretionary system or discretionary trade setup.

This creates image that they are more knowledgeable and clever person then others.

But in reality it is possible to show both trade setups (Both long and short) in most of technical charts. that means it is very rare that all technical indicator shows one direction.

this scenario similar to showing performance of an repainting trading system.

sadly these threads are getting more interactions then threads explaining some proven technical patterns.

:mad:

I won't mention the thread names at the same time I could not restrict my self to write this

Be alert :cool: even paper trade based on these systems won't help you.
only real trades will tell the reality

suri112000

This is another way to cheat a bit educated, matured traders to trap. See yourself which are top ranked websites on this site. It takes a bit of logic to understand who operates this site.

http://www.tradingtipscomplaints.com/view_complaint.php?wid=www.trade4target.com

Clue :- Post complaints on all excellent ranked sites on this site and see yourself whether it gets posted there or not.
It is a complaint site, but excellent sites are full of excellent reviews. Isn't it something fishy.

Last edited:

SaravananKS

Got this trick from facebook

"For every trade that you recommend, if its in profit, you send a message saying "safe traders can book partial profit and modify SL to cost and wait for second target"

... If it goes back to loss as it did today, you calculate the full 23 points as happened today (7855-7832) on the full 5 lots ... whereas if continues to show more profit as it happened on 2nd and 3rd dec (65 points), you suddenly are no more a safe trader but have waited for the full target and show 65 points as profits achieved.
So even though your number of wins and losses might be accurate, the amount of profit you show per win changes by 3 times in some cases .. I am quite confident that this is not by mistake but on purpose.. and if it is, this must be fixed in your next weekly reports you send out as its completely misleading. In case you wondering how it can be fixed, its quite simple.. you decide if you are a safe trader or you will wait for the full target before hand and not after the event ... and if you are safe, certainly you can assume before hand how many lots you will square off on 1st target and only show profits on those lots and not on the full thing. "

Last edited:

suri112000

Todays conversation with a Tips Provider.

TP (tips provider) : i am calling from............advisory...Indore. Do you trade?

Me : Yes

TP : which segment?

Me : all segments.

TP : equity, futures, mcx

Me : Yes....and forex also.

TP : How is your trading?

Me : excellent.

TP : very good.....we have a plan for successful traders.

Me : How much can I make trading 2 lots Nifty futures per month?

TP : very good amount (he is not specific)

Me : I am making Rs.80K per month. Then what is the need of taking of your services.

TP : Kya baat kar rahe ho... (he is in disbelief). You donot know what goes on inside trading. If you take our services, you will have tips based on inside information and your profits will multiply.

Me : alright.......what if I loose my money trading your calls.

TP: You will only make profits with us....you will not loose money. (I think only the GOD only have this knowledge).

Me : Why donot you trade yourselves and make money....then.

TP : we trade our calls and these advisory services is for extra income.

Me : can you show me your contract notes.......

TP : I will contact accounts department about that.

Me : Is Rakesh Jhunjunwala your client?

TP : No.

Me : Have you called Ambanis, Tatas, Birlas, Narayana Murthy about your lucrative money earning business?

TP: No. because they are crorepathis.

Me : So, your services are not for rich people.

TP : yes. (because they cannot lure rich people into this trap)

Me : thanks for calling....... (I have cut the phone)

Last edited:

monkeybusiness

Todays conversation with a Tips Provider.

TP (tips provider) : i am calling from............advisory...Indore. Do you trade?

Me : Yes

TP : which segment?

Me : all segments.

TP : equity, futures, mcx

Me : Yes....and forex also.

TP : How is your trading?

Me : excellent.

TP : very good.....we have a plan for successful traders.

Me : How much can I make trading 2 lots Nifty futures per month?

TP : very good amount (he is not specific)

Me : I am making Rs.80K per month. Then what is the need of taking of your services.

TP : Kya baat kar rahe ho... (he is in disbelief). You donot know what goes on inside trading. If you take our services, you will have tips based on inside information and your profits will multiply.

Me : alright.......what if I loose my money trading your calls.

TP: You will only make profits with us....you will not loose money. (I think only the GOD only have this knowledge).

Me : Why donot you trade yourselves and make money....then.

TP : we trade our calls and these advisory services is for extra income.

Me : can you show me your contract notes.......

TP : I will contact accounts department about that.

Me : Is Rakesh Jhunjunwala your client?

TP : No.

Me : Have you called Ambanis, Tatas, Birlas, Narayana Murthy about your lucrative money earning business?

TP: No. because they are crorepathis.

Me : So, your services are not for rich people.

TP : yes. (because they cannot lure rich people into this trap)

Me : thanks for calling....... (I have cut the phone)
Sir,

you have lot of patience, now a days I keep those call on speaker and play idea ka music " idea internet lagaving, no ullu banaving"

SaravananKS

This is my experience with a phone call

Tipster: Are you do trading ?

Me: yes

Tipster: in which segment you trade?

Me: I am trading Garments (Business)

Tipster: Garments ? in MCX or NSE or NCDX? :confused:
Ok wherever you trade I can assure that you can enhance you profits

Me: Means you will bring more business for me ?

Tipster: (with out understanding ) yes you can earn 40% Return per month based on our calls ?

Me: Means you would buy my garments for a price which is more than MRP?

Tipster: I don't under stand what you say

Me: Pls send a DD of Rs one lakh rupee for a sample order of our garments
then we will send goods to you.

Tipster: Sorry sir we don't buy any thing we are doing advisory service

Me: Then bring some potential export orders we will provide good commission to you

Tipster: (with more confusion ) we are giving trading calls based on that you can earn more profit

Me: I can't understand what you. OK we have export Quality T shirts, Underwears , kids garments what you want

Tipster: Put off the phone :lol: