Stock Market Business Tricks/Gimmicks(Cheats?)

SaravananKS

Hi guys, Plz check this thread and give ur valuable openion. dont encourage this type of smart chetaers.
http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/92975-new-cheater.html#post946871
MadhaReddy,

I just checked your link.Yes There are many Smart cheating is going on around traders...

Pls share the By what way he is convincing his clients... if Possible some screen shots here

But one Request Please don't disclose their name

it will give Publicity for them

Personally I know many Fraud Traderji members (some Peoples(followers) still calling them as mentors :annoyed:)

But I will not disclose their name instead I trying to explain how they are cheating other traders using common greed....:mad:

Let us Create well matured trading community:thumb:

success formula AFl doesn;t exists ..

All i say is be your own jesse livermore lol

His trading method was excellent and his rules are valid even today after so many years .. they call him Great Bear of Wall street .. Every trader must read this book once .

cut losses short ... don;t average looser :)
Buy gold lmao your son will surely sell it at 100% profit after 5 years Mark my words lol

SaravananKS

Today I Have Identified that some Threads was started in TJ recently only to attract new innocent Traders

in these Thread a single person (with different ids) or a Group of members showcasing some education materials (Most of then Pulled from net)..

as I said earlier I will not disclose their names or Threads But only want tell to all members is

"Don't Pay Any thing or Don't give your account to them to handle trades"

Please remember if they could able to hold their promises then they will not
waste their energy and time to pull innocent new traders here ... Many HNIs, institutions would acquire them if they really good in trading skills

Again don't waste your money from which they would Gamble with high risk and experiment their luck

Let me to follow these threads and share the methodology which used to attract traders for some time

Today I Have Identified that some Threads was started in TJ recently only to attract new innocent Traders

in these Thread a single person (with different ids) or a Group of members showcasing some education materials (Most of then Pulled from net)..

as I said earlier I will not disclose their names or Threads But only want tell to all members is

waste their energy and time to pull innocent new traders here ... Many HNIs, institutions would acquire them if they really good in trading skills

Again don't waste your money from which they would Gamble with high risk and experiment their luck

Let me to follow these threads and share the methodology which used to attract traders for some time
Nice observation........:clapping::clapping:

a1b1trader

Thanks for the caution

But IMO you should give some hint about their thread(s) or ID(s) like if thread then post last 2-3 digits, like **839 for this thread or ******ader (for ID a1b1trader)

Also came across with rampant copy pasting of so called educational material in TJ, each post running into thousand of words, just good for nothing and eating valuable space of the forum. I think I can post hundreds of such useless posts daily, from internet, if start copy pasting.

Further, I have also seen rampant back biting against brokers. Many fake IDs has been created to promote their business and continuously writing against some brokers. And calling names to the members, who express their views against them, and I was a victim of this. The members should be aware of such posts, criticizing other brokers without any valid proof.

SaravananKS

As expected the Threads which identified by me earlier,now becomes inactive.....
one Thread stopped due to the owner could not hide the loss even though he made lot of gimmicks to hide loss

Another Thread simply become very inactive may be the starter could not get enough enquirers on that :)

I can hint the Thread and Thread Owner Name But it will create controversy as these thread owners shared some wonder full methods and lot research works on this forum and many people were following them....

One thing should be remember that only knowledge and research works would not sufficient to earn consistently in this market...

These people know well this statement so they are trying to make money from whatever knowledge they got from greedy innocent Traders .......

Since that Threads becomes inactive, proof one thing that nowadays all these innocent/newbie trades had quit from trading after facing huge loss
now most of traders who are trading become analyst..

Any way happy to see that our traderji members matured to avoid traps from these money suckers :clapping:

Another warning to members!!!!!

One Person ******od continuously playing with Moving average and postmortem charts to attract customers

one thing should remember a True analyst would not waste his time and energy to decorate chart with graphics then concentrating more on analysis
you are correct..........itna time only have tips provider....or fraud Guru.....:lol::D

XRAY27

Gone through a website on intraday this fellow tells that he is 100% accurate by his levels

P r i s m i n t r a d a y

Please check before going to this type of people

Last edited: