Stock Market Business Tricks/Gimmicks(Cheats?)

akhill

No Idea! Got this while searching for SGXNifty Prices:)

Nowadays the easiest job in this world is giving trade tips. this is the only Profession where one can earn money with out giving any benefit to customers where any customer can not climb anything :lol:
these days I've seen tip providers making ridiculous claims such as 150% gain 250% gain.. lol.. and many idiots running after easy money are falling in their trap more than before...

Last edited:

TradeJoker

these days I've seen tip providers making ridiculous claims such as 150% gain 250% gain.. lol.. and many idiots running after easy money are falling in their trap more than before...
if they give buy signal to a client, same time sell give to another client for same scrip, so if one stop the subscription another continue till the end of AC :D

RELATIONSHIP MANAGER

Most of the national level brokers have Relationship Managers or RMs as they are popularly called. These RMs are recruited by the brokers on profit sharing basis. So if RMs generate a brokerage of Rs 1 Lac he gets 20,000 as his share in profit in addition to the salary of 8000-10000.

These Relationship Managers have nothing to do with good relationship with the investors. Their only job is generate brokerage by ANY means. Most of them are semiliterate 10th pass types who talk big as if Rakesh Zunzunwala takes his tips from this RM every day. These RMs will first ring you up and will tell you a trade, then with your permission they will put the trade on your account. Later they start taking your permission as granted and will go on trading on your account. If a RM is a good trader, he will not waste his time doing this stupid work under pressure from brokers to generate maximum brokerage.

The result is almost sure. These RMs will finish the investors account.The investor cannot complain as he is getting his contracts every day ( which most investors dont open and see ).Investors initially feels thrilled that a RM calls him...but starts crying foul when the account goes deep in red.

This is the biggest fraud going on in all national level brokerages. In fact I visited a large broker's office and I saw more RMs there than the traders trading .......

The next big fraud is running the account or managing the money....will post about it later.

Smart_trade
:thumb: i am also a victim:annoyed:

SaravananKS

About Trainers

In my early trading days I used to ask the basic Question

"if one Trainer knows how to make good return, then why he is teaching for a small amount instead trading??"

But Over the period I got answer from my experience

Reason No 1

All of us (experienced ) know that income from trading is not linear (it may have + or -) whereas income from training is linear one that is regular income

Reason No 2

To promote their Products like software tools, Data Services,PMS Services Broking etc

one should notice that all these products gives them extra regular income with out any big efforts Plus their personal trade income

Now we can categorize the trainers in three category
A Trainer has good knowledge and sound experience plus himself having good track record as a trader
A Trainer has good knowledge and sound experience( bad experience as a trader)
A Trainer has good communication and ability to utilize people's greed with lot of wrong promises

commonly the third category peoples are mushrooms advertisement every where as first two category trainers not known by many traders

Though it is very tough job to find out the trainer falls in which category
So a Trader who wants learn good Strategies must not pay huge fees to unknown fellows

Though online forums like TJ would help full but it is very hard for new traders to find out gems from these forums.. unfortunately even such forums like TJ many black cats are there to Grab money from innocent traders

So i would suggest any traders not pay any huge amount to any trainers
instead read some famous trading books where one can get initial knowledge plus the authors of these books would have better knowledge about market than unknown trainers or unknown online trader who promises via his posts/unknown person who give media advt which promises quick money

Now we can look for second category trainers, these people would have good experience but personally they would not have good trading discipline... from this people a traders can learn some knowledge but one should not forget these knowledge + Strategy+Trading system would be helpful only 30% of their trading success

lastly I share my experience with first category trainers though it is very rare to figure out such persons

though the will give some good knowledge and share their experience but when the relationship happens the trader (learner) would be hard to get similar trading results comparing with his trainers on that time naturally most of traders agrees to give permission to trade to these trainers on profit sharing basis Now the real drama would begins
Since the trainer would get profit only if he gets good profits from his trades and the losses he is not going to share, So the Trainer would take high risk and high reward trades... if he got good results then the client would bring some multiple time capital (as long as the trade going good the trainer look like god to the client)

but sadly it is very rare to got consistent linear profits from markets if some consecutive trader failure happens then the trading capital would be in danger

These are some reasons why many peoples are loosing in this market

Here the key part is money management

I would like recall the words from one of well experienced trader cum elliot guru

"how much money can you lose without staying sleepless at nights"

Plus I suggest the book Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom

by Van K Tharp as first step to learn about market before spending much
time and amount to these trainers

Hoping for matured trading community :thumb:

XRAY27

Re: AFL Gimmicks

By XRay 27

Dear members,
iam telling the buying experience of paid afls of amibroker...during the earlier days of trading i have purchased... following afls if one fails another...

1.buysellnifty.com........ buy at open of candle is the buy and...result no Risk
reward.it works only on paper
2.DTS trading system (daytradingsystem.blogspot.in)........with there rules there target of 200 points not reached and capital gone (buy at high and sell at low happened) it may work only in trending market

3.Intra day afl (intradayafl.com) Buy at open of candle ... it works only on paper complete fraud

4.Prime system(livetradesystem.com) another useless afl for real market...

After losing each time my capital

studied all books on technical analysis... got training from a traderji member for future and options segment... developed some trading setups and now... trading with a reasonable accuracy...

CONCLUSION:There is no short for trading... have to learn technical analysis and design setups for profit...

Source
@ SaravananKS
This has been done to catch the fraud..no intention to buy below is the
conversion

http://stockxray.in/

Taken demo, asked following questions:
1. How many points you got in nifty future
answer is "we have not counted that......

2.what are t1 and t2 and L1 and L2
answer :" purchase we will train....."

with this answers you can understand that he is fake and also asked him to give his screen so that i can backtest on month of nifty... stockxray fellow has never given me

only answer "purchase then i will tell"

by this you can conclude that he is a fake and fraud

My post

Last edited: