Stock Management - What features you like to have

Hello Satya,
Finally I seem to be somewhat happy---with my data convertor to yahoo format(an excel--VB utility)----have somewhat managed with the bugs----though 1 bug still remains---a minor one---But one problem---when a large conversion of data takes place takes place----(say all stocks for 6--8 mths)---the system seem to crash----I really have not much idea---reagarding optimisation techniques-
I would like to know how it tests in different machines-----I'm sending it to u(the 1st copy)---and will send it to a few others too---
Hello Murthymsr---I would like to know ur mail id---for I would like to send a copy to u too--
Regards,
joy_mitali

sh50

It would be a good effort. Formats promote systematic, structured thinking especially excel formats. They should be shared.

There should be one all encompassing financial accounting cum portfolio management which should cover trading also.

murthymsr

joy_mitali said:
Hello Satya,
..... Hello Murthymsr---I would like to know ur mail id---for I would like to send a copy to u too--
Regards,
joy_mitali
thanks, joy_mitali,
my mail id : murthymsr@ yahoo.com
My OS is win 98 with MS office 97

Hello murthymsr,
Thanks for ur mail id--But my utility is made---using OFFICE XP----and in WINXP--OS---
Still sending it---to u---
I think I will probably be able to make it for WIN 98 though I do not have OFFICE---97---
CHk if this utility works in WIN 98 system----Would be glad if u do send me a report---
HEllo SH50---Glad to see u again in this forum---somewhat regular----I have made a small utility----which I m sending to u----Probably it wont be of much relevence to u( must be having a real time data provider)----but then who knows!!!---
HEllo Saint,Amitbe,Pankaj and WASTEJ and NAUTILUS-----I m sending it to u too---Hope u will let me know how it is behaving in ur systems----
Regards,
joy_mitali

sh50 said:
It would be a good effort. Formats promote systematic, structured thinking especially excel formats. They should be shared.

There should be one all encompassing financial accounting cum portfolio management which should cover trading also.
Sh50,

nice to have your comments on it. your idea is very valid, in future i may come-up with this.

Satya

Hi Pankaj,
The file has been sent to u----

Hello Nautilus and NKPanjiur----can I have ur mail-id PLZ---I would like u to see this util to----
Thanks and Regards,
joy_mitali

murthymsr

Hi joy_mitali,

The program is working om my system, WIN 98SE & MS Office 97 !!!

Detailed report will be sent in a day.

Thanks.

murthymsr