Stock Charting Freeware

Debraj,

Thanks for the links.

Have you been using the softwares you mentioned. It would be really helpful if you could post your experiences with regards to usage and functionality of the software.

Thanks,

Thanks Devraj for the link
did u tried to communicate with me in the Yahoo forum? If not, plz dont mind,else give me ur email id and yahoo chat id--joy_mitali

B

bhavana

Debraj,

Thanks for the links.

I have downloaded the software.But how to see chart,how to take data.
Will you please guide in this regard.

I have Metastock 7.21. This is my primary stock charting application. Gannalyst can read metastock data. It is a secondary tool. I use it basically to see the swings. Gann swing charts are unavailable in Metastock. (Here is a link to a lesson on how to trade using Gann swings : http://www.paritech.com/products/software/hottrader/hottrader_lesson/hottrader_lesson_4m.asp).

As for how to use the software, I would start with reading the help file, specifically "Introduction Tutorial - Using the Tools".

Regards,

Debraj

B

bhavana

Debraj,
I uses metastock.I downloads metastock data everyday.How to use
that data with Gannalyst.
Please guide me

Bhavana,

Go to file -> New -> Chart. Click on the type of chart you want to create. This will open the Data File Manager. In the left pane navigate to the folder where you have your metastock data. Now double click on the security name in the right pane.

Regards,

Debraj

Hi,

you are right. It works but have you checked that only limited stocks around 250 only appears in the folder. However the folder has 1200 stocks.

The solution for that is given in manual as well. which says go to prefereances tab and click on msfl65 something.. I did that and found all stocks coming in the folder but what next........ here comes the error which says access and read error...

Can someone help on to this..

Thanks & Regards
Navneet Singhal