Stock analysis tracker

john302928

Dear friends,
I am looking for inputs to maintain stock analysis tracker.
I normally practice Elliot waves and at times I use other analysis methods as well. I analyse many stocks and as time goes by most of them are missed in the track. How do you normally maintain the tracker when you analyse many stocks, If you have any suggestion or methods to maintain the stock analysis please share your thoughts, if you have templates please share them as well.

Your inputs not only help me but also others

Thanks in advance

TradeOptions

Dear friends,
I normally practice Elliot waves and at times I use other analysis methods as well. I analyse many stocks and as time goes by most of them are missed in the track. How do you normally maintain the tracker when you analyse many stocks, If you have any suggestion or methods to maintain the stock analysis please share your thoughts, if you have templates please share them as well.

Thanks in advance
I am not sure if it would fulfill your requirement, but one method could be to create a personal Blog, and you can create a blog post for each specific symbol you track. Then every time you want to update your analysis about that symbol, in the future, you can simply add new points to that specific symbol blog post.

Thanks and regards

john302928

I am not sure if it would fulfill your requirement, but one method could be to create a personal Blog, and you can create a blog post for each specific symbol you track. Then every time you want to update your analysis about that symbol, in the future, you can simply add new points to that specific symbol blog post.

Thanks and regards
Thank you tradeoptions, I thought about it. But I want a blogging site which allows me to paste the images directly rather than saving the image in my computer and then insert. I just want to paste. Is there any blogging site that offers this. any idea?

Dear friends,

Thanks in advance
Not sure this is what you want, but anyway here goes . . .

In Amibroker you can create/maintain multiple lists . . .
just right click on symbol name and add to your list

You can also add it as a favorite . . .
so maintain currently tracked ones as Fav
or can add to any of the lists

Happy :)

john302928

Not sure this is what you want, but anyway here goes . . .

In Amibroker you can create/maintain multiple lists . . .
just right click on symbol name and add to your list

You can also add it as a favorite . . .
so maintain currently tracked ones as Fav
or can add to any of the lists

Happy :)
This is not what I wanted. Any way thanks. I am trying to know how do people maintain their stock tracking. say in some stocks, you may have cup and handle pattern, in some stocks, trendline breakouts, some with EW, some with divergence, How do you maintain and track them?

By they way, in amibroker, how to add Banknifty and nifty in to "Indexes" watchlist

john302928

john,
you may creat your own blog and keep all your records there......
https://www.blogger.com/about/?r=1-null_user
Puchu,
Yeah I am thinking about blog as well. But how do you track the stocks without missing them, because as time goes by most of the stocks that I analyse are getting missed. How do you maintain your analysis and how do you track them without missing?

By the way is the any blogging site that can let me past the image directing rather than attaching it as file? like I just want to grab the chart from my charting platform and then just paste it in to my blog rather than save the image in my computer and then browse and then attach.

Raj232

Difficult to use any of the free blogging sites without saving the image and then uploading separately.:yuck:

Probably, traderji is the only one that I know of which can paste the image directly into the text window.
Maybe you can open a restricted thread (others can only view but cannot post/reply) on traderji itself to maintain your trading diary. :)

In fact you might get feedback from other members which might even improve your trading/analysis skill, or avoiding traps. I personally have learnt a lot by sharing ideas, and planning to start a thread myself. .. just my 2 cents suggestion :)

However, missing the trade when the trading day comes.. !!! not sure .. how that can be fixed.