Stimulii

I think NK is doing yeoman service here in this forum by posting such gems so frequently. These are all stimulii for otherwise mono-programmed minds tuned to the humdrum vagaries of the stock markets. I salute him & wish him all the very best in life.

You seemingly do have an eternal spring somewhere. Good for all of us that you do. Keep 'em coming NK. Makes life that much easier to enjoy & get through. :)

AMITBE

jaideep said:
I think NK is doing yeoman service here in this forum by posting such gems so frequently. These are all stimulii for otherwise mono-programmed minds tuned to the humdrum vagaries of the stock markets. I salute him & wish him all the very best in life.

You seemingly do have an eternal spring somewhere. Good for all of us that you do. Keep 'em coming NK. Makes life that much easier to enjoy & get through. :)
Seconded, Jaideep.
And mono-programmed minds...er...hmm...ok then! ;)
Thanks NK. You indeed are giving us some lovely stuff.
Keep them coming...or as saint would say, keep 'em coming!

jaideep said:

Yep,Jaideep,think NK is doing a great service............providing for us an oasis of serenity and humour amidst the seeming chaos of the stock market.

Great going,NK..................and keep em coming!!!Looking forward to many,many more.

Thanks

Saint

jaideep said:

Oh my God! Thanks jaideep. I will try to meet the expectations to the best of my ability.

AMITBE said:
Seconded, Jaideep.
And mono-programmed minds...er...hmm...ok then! ;)
Thanks NK. You indeed are giving us some lovely stuff.
Keep them coming...or as saint would say, keep 'em coming!
Thanks Amit that you are enjoying my posts.

saint said:
Yep,Jaideep,think NK is doing a great service............providing for us an oasis of serenity and humour amidst the seeming chaos of the stock market.

Great going,NK..................and keep em coming!!!Looking forward to many,many more.

Thanks

Saint
I am under pressure ;) . Lots of expectations!!! Thanks Saint for kind words... most appreciated.