Stay away from RTDSData.com

Hi fellow traders,

After spending several hours and chat sessions with RTDSData.com support - I've finally decided to post this thread in public to alert everyone. This is a terrible company providing low quality software and feed. Support team has no idea how to resolve the issue and has good practice in wasting your hours on Teamviewer.

I bought an yearly subscription without taking a trial (foolish me, I know), paid them Rs. 5000/- which they refuse to refund - even though they know that their software isn't working on any of my PC (tried on 3 different PCs).

Everytime I ask them for a refund, they refuse by saying that they need to access my PC with TeamViewer before they refund the amount - and they spent 6 remote sessions on my PC wasting my whole day. Their support executives reply chat messages with 5 minutes delay - which BTW might have been faster than their feed if they had one working.

So, learn from my example and stay away.

ps. If anyone can recommend me a data feed for MCX with continuous contract - it'll be highly appreciated. Thanks

ram2010

Hi fellow traders,

After spending several hours and chat sessions with RTDSData.com support - I've finally decided to post this thread in public to alert everyone. This is a terrible company providing low quality software and feed. Support team has no idea how to resolve the issue and has good practice in wasting your hours on Teamviewer.

I bought an yearly subscription without taking a trial (foolish me, I know), paid them Rs. 5000/- which they refuse to refund - even though they know that their software isn't working on any of my PC (tried on 3 different PCs).

Everytime I ask them for a refund, they refuse by saying that they need to access my PC with TeamViewer before they refund the amount - and they spent 6 remote sessions on my PC wasting my whole day. Their support executives reply chat messages with 5 minutes delay - which BTW might have been faster than their feed if they had one working.

So, learn from my example and stay away.

ps. If anyone can recommend me a data feed for MCX with continuous contract - it'll be highly appreciated. Thanks
1.fastest and reliable tick data can be fetched only through your trading terminal.

All third party feeds were bogus. don't waste money.

My problem is that I need continuous contract for MCX like GOLD-I. I only need EOD but it should update automatically. Do you have any suggestions? I tried Data downloader for MCX, but that doesn't work anymore.

rkkarnani

My problem is that I need continuous contract for MCX like GOLD-I. I only need EOD but it should update automatically. Do you have any suggestions? I tried Data downloader for MCX, but that doesn't work anymore.
Whenever you come across such vendor, I woild like to subscribe too !
BTW, RTDS did not give me such a nasty experience, even my nephew is using NSE data from them and says its reasonably good.
Suggest : Give them a chance to rectify their error and be wise and cover the money paid, of course not at the cost of quality of data feed!

rtds new software is buggy . i am also having a lot of issues.

they also have refused to refund me my balance of unutilized subscription period.

beware of rtdsdata

Last edited:
BTW, RTDS did not give me such a nasty experience, even my nephew is using NSE data from them and says its reasonably good.
Suggest : Give them a chance to rectify their error and be wise and cover the money paid, of course not at the cost of quality of data feed!
That's the issue - many such vendors like RTDS are businesses based on luck. If they work on your system - you get lucky and you can continue to work. But once you have a problem, they cannot rectify. For a professional trader, this is a strict no-no situation in case you get an error while being in the trade.

So far I've tried 7-8 vendors, the best are E-signal (too expensive though) and Global data feeds. Using RTDS or similar vendor in live would be bomb waiting to explode.

It's not like I've not given them 'a chance' rather like 6 chances :) that too on teamviewer

laotze

Last one week, Agri Commodity is not working.

Today nothing is working. When contacted no response. They informed they will update new amibroker.exe soon.

This is the high time for RTDS.

If at all subscribing, don't subscribe morethan one month.

Be Aware, definitely stay away. Warning.