Startup for Automated / Algo Trading

PSL

Hello folks,

I'm a seasoned entrepreneur & software professional, more than 15 years of experience at companies like Yahoo, Microsoft etc.
I've always been fascinated by algo and other kinds of automated trading.

I'm based out of Bangalore and thinking of starting my company in this field.
I'd love to get some pointers and if possible, meet seasoned traders based out of Bangalore.

Regards,
PSL

Hi Singhl_p1,

We have designed and developed India's first wholly indigenous FPGA based trading platform. We can implement trades in 15-25 micro seconds, actually if the platform runs at full tilt, it can fill up the order queue at NSE since NSE only allows max of 100,000 transactions per second. This allows an investor to hedge his risk by spreading his investment over multiple smaller trades, however since there is a threshold limit due to brokerage charges, which are quite high in India currently, the hardware is limited to 500-1000 trades per second depending on outlay.
We are also located in Bangalore, we would like to speak with you if you are interested.

Regards,
Aditya Nittoor

Algo

Hello folks,

I'm a seasoned entrepreneur & software professional, more than 15 years of experience at companies like Yahoo, Microsoft etc.

I'd love to get some pointers and if possible, meet seasoned traders based out of Bangalore.

Regards,
PSL
Great to hear that..i have personal experience with both symphony and omnesys which are the two leading providers, hence, understand the weak & strong points. Let me know if you need any assistance.

Algo

mr algo,i had requested you to contact mr lokesh madan, or just check his profile
Hello Sir,
Thanks for the suggestion, Mr. Lokesh Madan and i had a talk long time back. He is more into HFT strategies. I find myself as an expert when it comes to Non-HFT strategies.

mastermind007

Hello folks,

Regards,
PSL
Great!!! We can work together .... I am also a software professional-turned-trader and have developed fully automated trading system.

mastermind007

Right click on person's handle and add to contacts. Then on top right you'll see Private messages below ur own name. Its simple.