Startup for Automated / Algo Trading

Dear Friends!

Looks like our search for a FULL auto and LEGAL system for a retail user has at last ended. I have tried "sahajmoney" of autometa for a demo and am looking at its dashboard on free trial. I have been blown off my feet. I studied the MCX (it works auto in all segments) and I found consistent and handsome profits at their performance evaluation reports. The program runs on their server and I don't need to do anything at my system at all. I strongly believe it will work.

I am going to take this maaan! Have already filled up the forms for formalities and expect to start trade within 2-3 days. :clap:

Apart from it being a very good product its developer/owner Mr. Tyagi is a nice soul and did give patient answers to all my silly questions.

I must not forget to thank Mr. Sumit Bhatia without whose tireless efforts to search out a full auto I would not have found sahajmoney in such a sahaj way.

Hi Aditya,
Good to know that you guys have built an indigenous solution on FPGA. I am planning to start my Algo trading firm and I am based out of Bangalore. Would love to catch up with you about the capabilities of your platform. Please PM me with your contact details.
Thanks,
Aditya

Hi Singhl_p1,

We have designed and developed India's first wholly indigenous FPGA based trading platform. We can implement trades in 15-25 micro seconds, actually if the platform runs at full tilt, it can fill up the order queue at NSE since NSE only allows max of 100,000 transactions per second. This allows an investor to hedge his risk by spreading his investment over multiple smaller trades, however since there is a threshold limit due to brokerage charges, which are quite high in India currently, the hardware is limited to 500-1000 trades per second depending on outlay.
We are also located in Bangalore, we would like to speak with you if you are interested.

Regards,
Aditya Nittoor

I am interested in your platform please let me know how to contact you my contact [email protected]