Started trading to become crorepati in 2 year

tblr

Heall All,

I have started trading since 1 month actively, and got some profit and less loss :)
Profit:Renuka sugar (20 %), spicejet (5%), jk lakshmi cement (%10)
Loss: viaksh metal (2%), provog (3%), gtl (2%)

Goal:become crorepati in 2 year
- My capital so far- 40 K will to increased up 1 lack
- Only did trade in cash buy
- Need to learn following things (any pointers welcome)
>Margin/intraday trading
>TA (know littlebit)
> metastock
- currently having icicidirect account but looking for cheap demat account (any pointers welcome)

Wish you wealth and Heath
- J

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Heall All,

I have started trading since 1 month actively, and got some profit and less loss

- My capital so far- 40 K

- J
Sunny Bhai, Ek aur crorepati................

rkkarnani

Heall All,

I have started trading since 1 month actively, and got some profit and less loss :)

>Margin/intraday trading
>TA (know littlebit)
> metastock
- currently having icicidirect account but looking for cheap demat account (any pointers welcome)

- J
All the very best!! So you have a plan to reach your Goal!! Good.. or u are seeking a plan to reach your goal!! If you have and willing, do share :p
The trades that you already took were based on "some strategy" or were done just on whims or suggestion from others!!! :D???

Heall All,

>Margin/intraday trading
>TA (know littlebit)
> metastock

- J
Good luck!I am also thinking on the same line but want to take the intra day trading route n learning the tit bits of it.If u share ur moves that will be of great help to other members n also will provide u help from the experts n experienced people on the site.God bless u.

Good luck. Since you already have some profitable trade, it just goes to show that you have some strategy in mind. But these have been bullish days for the market, you buy anything, it will go up. I hope you are keeping strict stoplosses also, in case some trade goes wrong.

As for brokers, Traderji.com has a whole section about it, but Zerodha, RKSV and RK Global appear to be the cheapest.

iamroopak

tblr jaise chirkut har gali mein dus hain... aur isse bhi bade wo chirkut jo tblr ko cheer kar rahe hain...