Started Algo Trading - Daily Paper Trade updates

looser89

dear cubt I contact with symphonyfintech they say NFCM exam is mandatory for algo trading. is that true.
2 why you leave live trading idea
3 .they say there is no issue of slippage and non execution of order because they orders execute via third level of order placing
4.do you feel any other promblem except slippage

bpr

Algo

Hi

Did anybody check on IB for autotrading, or if anybody already using, kindly share the feedback.

regards
Hi,
I have been an IB API user for years. They have the best possible platform for retail. Their only problem is high commission flat 0.1%.
NOTE: They are in no mood to reduce it.

Hi Algo,

Did u face any issue like missing signals with Amibroker when using with presto?

I started paper with Symphony almost a month back, but still not all my signals getting mapped to presto, and they also having a tough time in debugging.

Regards
DK

looser89

there is mismatch ltp price between presto and AMIBROKER which execute order delay and non execution of orders in suddenly spike movement .
better is to make strategy in presto and trade with lower lot size with their third level of execution but it cost more

Algo

Hi Algo,

Did u face any issue like missing signals with Amibroker when using with presto?

I started paper with Symphony almost a month back, but still not all my signals getting mapped to presto, and they also having a tough time in debugging.

Regards
DK
No, i never face that issue. Have you checked with AmiBroker team?

Algo

there is mismatch ltp price between presto and AMIBROKER which execute order delay and non execution of orders in suddenly spike movement .
better is to make strategy in presto and trade with lower lot size with their third level of execution but it cost more
Very true, it is always better to only send Buy/Sell/Short/Cover signals from decision making system (specially ones getting data via internet) and execution orders like Stoploss,PT TSL etc through trading system like Presto (it gets data from lease line so fastest)

Only problem in this is if power goes down at your end then signals will not be sent to Presto. For this you may keep amibroker as well at their data centre.