Started Algo Trading - Daily Paper Trade updates

NJ23

Symphony is very expensive option for Algo Trading. much cheaper version are available for retail clients.
Can you name a few?

mechtrader

Hi cubt,

i know you are a successful trader now. I want you to walk me through your journey of failed events and the reasons for them.
After reading the thread i understand that at first u implemented a non amibroker strategy (slippages being the issue of discontinuing it).
Then you again came back with improvements with position sizing but somehow stopped trading that also.
Now u r trading a nifty positional system.
Did you happen to see walk forward results of your earlier live strategies?
Just curious.

MT

Cubt

Algo Trader
Hi MT,

The strategies that I wanted to implement earlier had many other issues apart from slippages, cannot go live with that as the over all result after all charges was not satisfactory. Even if I include position sizing, it did not help me. That's why I have to drop it and moved to positional system.

bpr

Hi MT,

The strategies that I wanted to implement earlier had many other issues apart from slippages, cannot go live with that as the over all result after all charges was not satisfactory. Even if I include position sizing, it did not help me. That's why I have to drop it and moved to positional system.
hey cubt nice to hear that u are successful now.
Why don't u put ur monthly performance like mechtrader.
it will be an inspiration to others and also give insight into algo performance for a positional system.
:clap::clap:

Hi Cubt,

HAve you started live trading??

Thanks,
MT
I started algo trading with composite edge and my account is mapped with square off(sub broker). Trading is based on signal generated in the symphony OTC strategy & executed the order. It is cloud based system where I no need to enter daily.

As per squareoff Team back test result is impressive. Last 1 yr. 6000Pt of Nifty50 with one Lot Only.

Thanks

Indrajit

@userk45 , did they consider the brokerage and slippage costs , which will eat away most of the profits and also how many trades has been performed , winning ratio , and sharpe ratio. The profit works around 450000 , which is too high for nifty. Just check with them twice , it could be tailored report.

pkgmtnl

I started algo trading with composite edge and my account is mapped with square off(sub broker). Trading is based on signal generated in the symphony OTC strategy & executed the order. It is cloud based system where I no need to enter daily.

As per squareoff Team back test result is impressive. Last 1 yr. 6000Pt of Nifty50 with one Lot Only.

Thanks

Indrajit
Insist on consecutive three months CONTRACT NOTES. The reports may not gel with actual trades.