Started Algo Trading - Daily Paper Trade updates

Cubt

Algo Trader
what were the trades
These were the list of stocks that were traded today. I cannot give the entry and exit price for each stock as it is very difficult to copy it from symphony for each stoc

ADANIENT
ALBK
ANDHRABANK
BANKINDIA
CANBK
DLF
HDIL
IBREALEST
INDIACEM
IOB
IRB
JPASSOCIAT
JPPOWER
JUSTDIAL
PFC
RELCAPITAL
UCOBANK
UNIONBANK
UNITECH
UPL

Cubt

Algo Trader
what is one year license fees?

And also do you have to get a dealer terminal for this or normal terminal works just fine ?

How is the system connect to your trading account?
Its 37k for one year. You dont need dealer terminal. When you start algo trading, you will be given a unique trading account number, for every trade this unique id will be linked and placed into exchange.

It does not connect to your terminal, all trades are directly placed in exchange server. However you can watch your trades, position, mtm from your terminal.

looser89

I have my trading strategy and want to be automatic but following are the hurdles which stop me to super rich
my strategy is intraday because there is no plan for gap up and down and it gives 100% result
1. my strategy works well in low volume .for example if I buy 300 shares of Tata motors it will fully executed and stoploss also executed in limit price but when I buy more than 1000 shares it will not execute at limit price. it will partial execute or remain pending order. if I use market order it execute fully at 1-2 points above the limit price and stoploss automatic increase by 1-2 points and in hitting stoploss same thing happen so afterall loss increase and give negative results and fails my strategy
2. in my strategy number of trades , stoploss, target all are fixed and if they execute accurate as per system they give positive result everday and even any of them not execute accurate as per system they give negative result

IF ANY ONE SOLUTION FOR THIS

onlinegtrash

No Idea at all. They code our strategy from Symphony app.. not sure how do they do it
k.. this sounds too easy but I was thinking algo trading as hair splitting complex!
(still thinking so...!)...

profits figure are astounding 25% per day... sounds like a fairy tale (even if you take the bull market into account)!

but also I feel something is missing life can't be so easy!

will watch this thread when you go live! good luck!

I have my trading strategy and want to be automatic but following are the hurdles which stop me to super rich
my strategy is intraday because there is no plan for gap up and down and it gives 100% result
1. my strategy works well in low volume .for example if I buy 300 shares of Tata motors it will fully executed and stoploss also executed in limit price but when I buy more than 1000 shares it will not execute at limit price. it will partial execute or remain pending order. if I use market order it execute fully at 1-2 points above the limit price and stoploss automatic increase by 1-2 points and in hitting stoploss same thing happen so afterall loss increase and give negative results and fails my strategy
2. in my strategy number of trades , stoploss, target all are fixed and if they execute accurate as per system they give positive result everday and even any of them not execute accurate as per system they give negative result

if you gt proper fill for 300 shares, use maybe 10 scrips then and apply your strategy.:thumb:

Cubt

Algo Trader

Symphony have an execution algorithm where they can convert 1000 shares into multiple orders and get it filled at limit price where you can reduce your slippages. Talk to them, it can be fixed.