Started a Youtube channel Guys need Support...

DanPSup

Hedge Strategy Trader in Options and Futures
The November Man is a 2014 British-American action spy thriller film based on the novel There Are No Spies by Bill Granger, which is canonically the seventh installment in The November Man novel series, published in 1987. It stars Pierce Brosnan, Luke Bracey and Olga Kurylenko with the screenplay written by Michael Finch and Karl Gajdusek. The film is directed by Roger Donaldson, who previously worked with Brosnan on Dante's Peak. The film was released on August 27, 2014 in the United States.

Have a nice weekend :))

DanPSup

Highlander is a 1986 fantasy action-adventure film directed by Russell Mulcahy and based on a story by Gregory Widen. It stars Christopher Lambert, Sean Connery, Clancy Brown, and Roxanne Hart. The film chronicles the climax of an ages-old battle among immortal warriors, depicted through interwoven past and present-day storylines. Christopher Lambert can also be seen in the cult movie: Subway which I only could find in French. So can not post it here.

For those which love in the movie the song "Who wants to live forever", here the original from Queen. And by the way: Have a nice weekend.

DanPSup

Baraka
Director: Ron Fricke

Without words, cameras show us the world, with an emphasis not on "where," but on "what's there." It begins with morning, natural landscapes and people at prayer: volcanoes, water falls, veldts, and forests; several hundred Balinese Hindu men perform kecak, the monkey chant. Indigenous peoples apply body paint; whole villages dance. The film moves to destruction of nature via logging, blasting, and strip mining. Images of poverty, rapid urban life, and factories give way to war, concentration camps, and mass graves. Ancient ruins come into view, and then a sacred river where pilgrims bathe and funeral pyres burn. Prayer and nature return. A monk rings a huge bell; stars wheel across the sky

I do not see why topic starter do not post anything better along with it and I also do not see why we shouldn't get something from it as well anyway. Do you see that his channel and videos got blocked and then deleted or not? I clearly do not understand it anyway.