Started a Youtube channel Guys need Support...

Your video doesn't work at all. Wbout which channel you are talking about ? Simply upload several such things on it and you will be good to go really. Make sure it's all working here anyway. I do not get it, your problem from all what it matters really.

DanPSup

Hedge Strategy Trader in Options and Futures
Red (2010) 720p Blu-Ray x264| English

At least this movie works at the moment. No idea about why the thread startes movie does not work.

DanPSup

Foolproof (Full Movie)

Foolproof is a 2003 Canadian heist film directed by William Phillips and starring Ryan Reynolds, David Suchet, Kristin Booth, Joris Jarsky, and James Allodi. It was the first attempt by a Canadian studio to create a heist movie, in the same vein as Ocean's Eleven. The film was a major financial failure and received mostly mediocre reviews.

Even it was a major financial failure, the movie is fun and exiting in its own way. Enjoy and have a nice evening:

Do you plan to put here something like Ipman websites or something like that ? Do you really want to let me know all of that ? I am waiting Ipman 4 probably all this year only to figure out that it will come only in December while Wiki says July.

DanPSup

If you like Sience Fiction movies, here we go:

In Time 2011 Film Hd Justin Timberlake, Amanda Seyfried

Have a good start into the new week and enjoy your Sunday evening

DanPSup

Simple, but solid and robust action movie on "Russian Mafia".

ONE in the CHAMBER with Dolph Lundgren

As usuall: Have a good start into the new week and enjoy your Sunday evening.

DanPSup

I guess most which follow this movie thread do know about "Spaghetti Western Movies". "Sergio Leone" and "Ennio Morricone" are very much related to those movies, as "Sergio Leone" was the genious film director and producer of of this movies and "Ennio Morricone" was the genius music film composer for those movies. One of my favorit Spaghetti Western is "Once Upon a Time in the West". But this movie can not be found on YouTube. So I will present an other one you may already know, still nice to watch a second time but first my absolute favorite music song from "Ennio Morricone" in the movie "Once upon a time in the west":

Once upon a time in the west (Finale)

The good, the bad and the ugly (HD) - Full Movie

Have a nice weekend.