Point & Figure Charts in Spider Software

There are n number of patterns in P&F Charts such as:

Bullish Breakout Patterns: Double Top Breakout, Triple Top Breakout, Spread Triple Top Breakout and Quadruple Top Breakout are covered in this group.

Bearish Breakdown Patterns:
Double Bottom Breakdown, Triple Bottom Breakdown, Spread Triple Bottom Breakdown and Quadruple Bottom Breakdown are covered in this group.

Bullish and Bearish Triangles: These patterns resemble triangles in bar charts, but a basic P&F signal is required for confirmation.

Bull and Bear Traps: These patterns are just as they sound. A bear trap suckers the sellers before rallying, while a bull trap suckers the buyers before declining.

Chart of the Day: Triple Top Breakout in Petronet

Triple Top.jpg

Using Spider Software, You can easily scan and find the scips with breakouts.

mt4trader

we can get all these charts in any free available TAs like ninjatrader.
tell me what we get extra than these charts by paying so much money.
if we find any edge over any other platform please explain.

We are official data vendor of all exchanges. The data comes directly from NSE without delay.

There are numerous features like Auto TrendLine, Gan Square of 9, Advance Scrip Scanning and much more.

We also provide free localized support & free technical analysis training to our clients which is worth more than 50000/- INR.

We also provide free Demo of our full featured software. So, that users could try & test the capabilities of Spider IRIS before buying.

Please share your contact details so that we can provide you a free demo of IRIS and then you can decide yourself.

ocil

I am testing IRIS since Monday 14-8 for one week demo. My finding is below:-
1) Not User-friendly.
2) lot of error. (mostly memory access error)
3) yes your company provide localized support because the everyday new problem I am facing.
4) for any Scrip Scanning we have to depend on your support.

Still testing but after 3 days not happy with the performance.
best on below image they want to sell me this software. Supertrend with pivot and macd. Yes, real time data is very fast.

I am testing IRIS since Monday 14-8 for one week demo. My finding is below:-
1) Not User-friendly.
2) lot of error. (mostly memory access error)
3) yes your company provide localized support because the everyday new problem I am facing.
4) for any Scrip Scanning we have to depend on your support.

Still testing but after 3 days not happy with the performance.
best on below image they want to sell me this software. Supertrend with pivot and macd. Yes, real time data is very fast.

thanks for your response,
1. for every new user who is going to learn any new software - found it, so difficult for six seven days but as he start using software he will get to know all the things- like how to operate or how to use features. That's why we provide training sessions to let you apply all features and there applications in trading decisions.
2. Memory issue can be the system problem not software. pls share your system configuration with spider's representative.
3.its better to reinstall software if you are getting some issue regularly- contact spider's local executive or nearest branch
4. you can scan or customize any strategy or query by your own but to learn new things you have to understand how to make logic in the query scanning. and the best part is that you don't need to learn programming for that. scanning is very simple and easy, in few sessions you can able to make scanning by your own.

About the image strategy, this strategy is only to understand a new user that how to take trading decision by using multiple indicators and we have lots of different logic and strategies to use in daily trading. Also user can also implement his own customize strategies on software.

For any query and doubt, feel free to contact any time , we are happy to serve you.

ocil

Do you have order flow analysis indicator and inside the bar with volatility /volume EOD scanner in your software.

cloudTrader

Do we get Real Time Alerts about the Patterns being generated in different scrips ? Its difficult to monitor several scrips manually of what pattern is developing. Also when the pattern matures does the indicator gives Buy/Sell signal ?