SPIDER SOFTWARE IRIS+ worth it?

CougarTrader

dear CT, you take it personally if someone don't like amibroker
That is an assumption of yours and others like you... But not true... I'll write for what is right and against what is wrong, simple! But ungrateful crooked people fail to understand my simplicity....

If in post # 2, the person would have just stated his opinion I would never have posted. But that person succumbed to his own inability (as shown in post # 7) has brought in a wrong comparison, which in turn sends wrong message to many newbies like the OP reading this thread.

If you're incapable of achieving something, that does not give you the right to call it inferior in comparison to something else.

Last edited:

primitivetrader

That is an assumption of yours and others like you... But not true... I'll write for what is right and against what is wrong, simple! But ungrateful crooked people fail to understand my simplicity....

If in post # 2, the person would have just stated his opinion I would never have posted. But that person succumbed to his own inability (as shown in post # 7) has brought in a wrong comparison, which in turn sends wrong message to many newbies like the OP reading this thread.

If you're incapable of achieving something, that does not give you the right to call it inferior in comparison to something else.
what is right or wrong for you does not mean its same for others. things does not work in binary. nobody is bothered about your or mine or any body simplicity. matter of fact is you are far from simple in your thinking, you can read and understand simple stuff. AND IF YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING YOUR SIMPLICITY, STOP PARTICIPATING IN PUBLIC FORUMS. only participate in private forums like amibroker where you can privately interact with other ids for coding help and other stuff.

if amibroker or for that matter any sw/product is no fulfilling my requirement it is inferior. it may be the most valuable product for you but not for others.

for me you are incapable of understanding what tradingview can do for me as compare to amibroker, in fact amibroker stands no where in comparison .

for newbies, they must stay far far away from any software be it amibroker/aget/pnf/gann etc etc. subscribe to free web charts either icharts.in, tradingview, brokers terminal charts. in fact tradingview is the best option as per me and learn trading there apply strategies there. dont waste your money on software's like amibroker/metastock etc. as a newbie

CougarTrader

what is right or wrong for you does not mean its same for others. things does not work in binary. nobody is bothered about your or mine or any body simplicity. matter of fact is you are far from simple in your thinking, you can read and understand simple stuff. AND IF YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING YOUR SIMPLICITY, STOP PARTICIPATING IN PUBLIC FORUMS. only participate in private forums like amibroker where you can privately interact with other ids for coding help and other stuff.

if amibroker or for that matter any sw/product is no fulfilling my requirement it is inferior. it may be the most valuable product for you but not for others.

for me you are incapable of understanding what tradingview can do for me as compare to amibroker, in fact amibroker stands no where in comparison .
First you should keep quite for things that you do not understand, and refrain from sparking any meaningless comparison.

You do not know how to code in AFL, so you are not using it - that's fine for you! But, you have no right to suggest anything about it to others. You're "simply" polluting new minds!
for newbies, they must stay far far away from any software be it amibroker/aget/pnf/gann etc etc. subscribe to free web charts either icharts.in, tradingview, brokers terminal charts. in fact tradingview is the best option as per me and learn trading there apply strategies there. dont waste your money on software's like amibroker/metastock etc. as a newbie
So now you change your statement.... In post # 2 who suggested in the first place??? uh.... You're so fickle-minded!

The Pig

What’s right or wrong, this guy is deciding for us. He is also a coding genius,probably he is Gosling, Thorvaldsen, Bill gates, Zuckerberg, no wait he is Ritchie himself..!!! But still he trades for fun.
Now, Amibroker is the greatest software created in the entire universe, everything else is inferior to it and everyone else who isn’t using it is inferior to the ones using it
Because people like him act like jerks for unwanted reasons,many refrain from helping others.
A simple post has been converted to showcase someone’s arrogance,attitude and idiocy in claiming he is right and others wrong.

primitivetrader

First you should keep quite for things that you do not understand, and refrain from sparking any meaningless comparison.

You do not know how to code in AFL, so you are not using it - that's fine for you! But, you have no right to suggest anything about it to others. You're "simply" polluting new minds!

So now you change your statement.... In post # 2 who suggested in the first place??? uh.... You're so fickle-minded!
see how complicated you think. now this is public forum. the way you can express your opinions, i too can do the same and doing it. as per the rules of the forum. it does not make any difference whether you agree with me or not. BUT i do have right to express it.

whether i can code or not has nothing to do, me not using amibroker. i can pay and get the code if i need. i simply dont find any 2 bit of value of amibroker in my trading.

I have every right to suggest anything and every thing to others. if they think its useful they will use it if not they will discard it.

i dont know whether the OP is newbie or not. he didnt clear it. see another eg of you thinking in complicated way. since your have mentioned "newbies" , i was just responding to that.

CougarTrader

@primitivetrader,

This unveils another chapter.

Two conclusions can be drawn from the statements of yours:

1. Either you never used AmiBroker and started comparing it to other applications unrighteously;

2. Worse, so long you have been using pirated AmiBroker. If you're using a software illegally, how on Earth will you ever appreciate its true potential!

i simply dont find any 2 bit of value of amibroker in my trading.
I've no problem with that and I "simply" don't care! But why are you passing false verdict and drawing wrong comparison?
I have every right to suggest anything and every thing to others. if they think its useful they will use it if not they will discard it.
Either way, when you suggest anything to others without the knowledge of it. That means you're "misleading" others. Once again, it proves that you pollute new minds.
i dont know whether the OP is newbie or not. he didnt clear it. see another eg of you thinking in complicated way. since your have mentioned "newbies" , i was just responding to that.
As I wrote earlier you need to take your English seriously. Because OP wrote this:
HI, I'm new to trading and have been actively trading for about a month.
This proves another angle of your so-called fake kindness by virtue of which you feed your own ego. That you suggest misleading things to others without even understanding (or reading) them in the very first place.

Last edited:

primitivetrader

@primitivetrader,

This unveils another chapter.

Two conclusions can be drawn from the statements of yours:

1. Either you never used AmiBroker and started comparing it to other applications unrighteously;
i have used amibroker for 3-4 years, not only amibroker. i have used 3-4 softwares at one or other point of time in my trading as i evolved. metastock/dynamic trader/aget/tradeguider/ninjatrader

2. Worse, so long you have been using pirated AmiBroker. If you're using a software illegally, how on Earth will you ever appreciate its true potential!
i am not interested in piracy nor do i support it. i have all licences version of softwares. couple of them are not of latest versions as not upgarded them as i dont see any value in any of them. after 10-12 years of trading i realized they all are/were toys for me.

I've no problem with that and I "simply" don't care! But why are you passing false verdict and drawing wrong comparison?
not passing any verdict false or true. i am sharing my view about amibroker or any other software. and yes i am doing comparison and its right for me.

Either way, when you suggest anything to others without the knowledge of it. That means you're "misleading" others. Once again, it proves you're polluting new minds.
i not only have excellent understanding of these sw's but also have in depth knowledge. if my views or opinions does matches with your's it does not mean that i am wrong/misleading. if product is there in the market then everybody has every right particularly those who own it to criticize it shows its cons etc. even vendor has no problem with it.

As I wrote earlier you need to take your English seriously. Because OP wrote this:
agreed its my overlook, "he did mention he is newbie". so MY SUGGESTION TO ME IS STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THESE PAID SW's. initially work with broker charts or best is tradingview/fyersweb chart. regarding my English as i have mentioned and you have proved it by continuously replying to my replies that its fine.

This proves another angle of your so-called fake kindness by virtue of which you feed your own ego. That you suggest things to others without even understanding (or reading) them in the very first place.
its not a big deal that i overlooked his statement. your consider it fake kindness/ego/arrogance etc does not make any difference to me. wherever i feel to suggest/write/debate/discuss i will do it. its upto other person to accept it,discard it, ignore it or do whatever they want to do with it.

CougarTrader

HI, I'm new to trading and have been actively trading for about a month. I'm thinking of purchasing the spider IRIS+. Anyone has any experience with it.Also do you guys feel its worth it. I live in a city where they dont have an office so would that be a problem as I've read that the softwares has lots of glitches and needs constant local support. Any help would be really appreciated. thanks a lot!
@ak798013,

IRIS+ is not resource-friendly, it throttles during volatile situations and you're forced to use inbuilt indicators only.

If you are looking for desktop based trading platform, AmiBroker stands the test of time (25+ years) and expertise of flawless, fastest, accurate execution. Download the software's user guide from its official website, learn to code your own charts in AFL. You'll have 30 days of free trial. If you do not like it, do not use it any more but please Do NOT steal the software!

You can google about AmiBroker Traders' Tips to find hundreds of official AmiBroker indicators to study, test and finally built your own trading strategy instead of relying on things that are fed to you by Broker platforms or other snake-oil software providers.