SPIDER SOFTWARE IRIS+ worth it?

HI, I'm new to trading and have been actively trading for about a month. I'm thinking of purchasing the spider IRIS+. Anyone has any experience with it.Also do you guys feel its worth it. I live in a city where they dont have an office so would that be a problem as I've read that the softwares has lots of glitches and needs constant local support. Any help would be really appreciated. thanks a lot!

primitivetrader

HI, I'm new to trading and have been actively trading for about a month. I'm thinking of purchasing the spider IRIS+. Anyone has any experience with it.Also do you guys feel its worth it. I live in a city where they dont have an office so would that be a problem as I've read that the softwares has lots of glitches and needs constant local support. Any help would be really appreciated. thanks a lot!
take free trial of amibroker from its site. its far better than spider and also cheap you can trade both eod and real time and data is also easily available. not only value for money but quality product.
other option is tradingview.in charts for my style of trading its far far ahead than amibroker or any other software. spider for me is no no deal too costly and not value for money

is tradingview.in charts for my style of trading its far far ahead than amibroker
THat is a false and wrong statement!

AmiBroker provides "total" freedom and independence to every iota of your screen pixels which no other trading platform can even fathom.
Come on, that man is entitled to his opinion and his choice of trading platforms for his style of trading.
and how can it be an universal truth that Amibroker is superior even for his style of trading?

CougarTrader

Come on, that man is entitled to his opinion and his choice of trading platforms for his style of trading.
Sure... everyone is!

And you must also teach that man how to construct sentences in English.

If it is simply someone's opinion, it is fine! But if someone's opinion is dragged to a comparison between objects, then the justification of that comparison must prevail.

And thus by justification of comparison between AmiBroker and any other trading platform, AmiBroker is superior

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Sure... everyone is!

If it is simply someone's opinion, it is fine! But if someone's opinion is dragged to a comparison between objects, then the justification of that comparison must prevail.

And thus by justification of comparison between AmiBroker and any other trading platform, AmiBroker is superior

... but not 'for his style of trading' and it's his opinion which OP clearly mentioned. whereas your opinion is to impose amibroker is best suitable for 'any' type of charts and trading style.

primitivetrader

Sure... everyone is!

my English is good if you have understood the meaning of it. as your have replied means you have understood it. so we are clear.

coming back to which is better, for me amibroker/metastock,dynamic trader/advanced get/esignal/fibo trader etc etc are far below than tradingview/fyers web chart. plain and simple. what i can do in tradingview/fyers web chart without any coding, cannot be done in amibroker or any other sw.

you dont have an iota of brain to apply to what i was saying in my post. never mind. value of something for everybody is not universal in most of the cases particularly for trading software. you seems to be hyper sensitive for amibroker fine but you cannot make things universal for everybody
yes, i have done the comparison of amibroker and trading view for myself and didnt find amibroker 2 penny worth.
i dont mind getting in mud with members like you.

CougarTrader

what i can do in tradingview/fyers web chart without any coding, cannot be done in amibroker or any other sw.
So you don't have brain to code?? I can understand that!

One is an inexperienced fool who say that what can be coded in pinescript cannot be done in AFL. Pinescript is an failed attempt to replicate AFL... AFL can do much, very much more than pinescript. But it does not matter since you can't code and take control your own charts!

Thus the fact is that, it is your inability that makes you think in your whatever style of trading, AmiBroker is inferior. But reality as usual remains unrealized for many.....

Last edited:

primitivetrader

So you don't have brain to code?? I can understand that!
yes, when things can be done without any coding profitably then you dont require brain for coding better use it in trading.BUT you cannot understand that!!