Spider IRIS feature & pricing feedback

Hello Friends,

I'm thinking to buy Spider IRIS. Could you please advice costs associated & also how effective you have found this software for your trading. Also I'll higlhly appreciate if anybody can give comparitive list between other Indian/Int'l software like Falcon, AmiBroker, MetaStock, Advance Get etc.

Thank you for all your help.

vinodkiyer

buy amibroker with RTDF life time data feed software , this is the cheapest and best combination. you will get it for less than one third the subscription for spider Iris and lots of flexibility with amibroker compared to spider Iris.

alroyraj

buy amibroker with RTDF life time data feed software , this is the cheapest and best combination. you will get it for less than one third the subscription for spider Iris and lots of flexibility with amibroker compared to spider Iris.
How much it costs? How many days backfill it provides and are free upgrades available included?

I have used MetaStock, AdvanceGet and currently using Spider IRIS.
Undoubtedly AdvanceGet esignal is the best. The dashboard and charts are colorful. They have their own proprietary tools. Advance elliot waves plotted on the charts. One on one training at your place. Regular webinars on their software. Good technical analysis knowledge will help to use the software in a better way. Price is very high. Real-time data feed.
MetaSock price is also on the higher side but lesser than AdvanceGet with lesser features. Both MetaStock and AdvanceGet India dealer is Viratech. So after sales service is the same. Both are good for multi-monitor users.
Amibroker buys live data from the third party.
I think Falcon and Spider software developers are the same.
Coming to Spider IRIS, I am using this software for more than 3 years. The real-time data feed is good. Spider IRIS had added 160 plus studies that can be plotted in our charts. Spider IRIS live and EOD reports are excellent and can be exported to excel. Tick wise volume data is available. Their tick query, the market query is user-friendly. The best is their technical query, where we can write our query without using codes. We can backtest the query from our end. Harmonic pattern and swing technical break out appears automatically on the charts.
One to one training at client's place. Real-time feed is purchased directly from NSE After sales service needs to improve. But overall Spider IRIS is very good.
P.S.: I have joined Traderji quite recently, hence posting this answer now.

Attachments

sumosanammain

I have used MetaStock, AdvanceGet and currently using Spider IRIS.
Undoubtedly AdvanceGet esignal is the best. The dashboard and charts are colorful. They have their own proprietary tools. Advance elliot waves plotted on the charts. One on one training at your place. Regular webinars on their software. Good technical analysis knowledge will help to use the software in a better way. Price is very high. Real-time data feed.
MetaSock price is also on the higher side but lesser than AdvanceGet with lesser features. Both MetaStock and AdvanceGet India dealer is Viratech. So after sales service is the same. Both are good for multi-monitor users.
Amibroker buys live data from the third party.
I think Falcon and Spider software developers are the same.
Coming to Spider IRIS, I am using this software for more than 3 years. The real-time data feed is good. Spider IRIS had added 160 plus studies that can be plotted in our charts. Spider IRIS live and EOD reports are excellent and can be exported to excel. Tick wise volume data is available. Their tick query, the market query is user-friendly. The best is their technical query, where we can write our query without using codes. We can backtest the query from our end. Harmonic pattern and swing technical break out appears automatically on the charts.
One to one training at client's place. Real-time feed is purchased directly from NSE After sales service needs to improve. But overall Spider IRIS is very good.
P.S.: I have joined Traderji quite recently, hence posting this answer now.
Spider Iris and Falcon Developers are different

and your marketing Spider, is also excellent :DD[/Not marketing sir, Just sharing my experience with Spider. I find Spider is quite useful for those using multi-monitors. Their option charts are good. Their Live Derivative Summary report is outstanding. I am attaching the file that I just downloaded.
I also can open Bank Nifty different strike price calls and puts and can save that screener.

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Software 27
S Software 2
A Software 1
R Software 5
T Data Feeds 36