SpiceJet

Can anyone please tell if it is a good time to enter SpiceJet? Also, Which one has strong fundamentals, SpiceJet or Jet Airways?

Thanks in advance.
Bhuwan

M

mass003

:Investor,

The two stocks are fundamentally strong and it have great future, but investment in these stocks depends on how much capital are available in your hand for investment .

happy trading,
mass003:)

Prabhjeet

Can anyone please tell if it is a good time to enter SpiceJet? Also, Which one has strong fundamentals, SpiceJet or Jet Airways?

Thanks in advance.
Bhuwan
bhuvan why do you want to get into stocks that are not showing any trend inspite of markets in strong uptrend.
you have a large no. of stocks that are in strong uptrend hold them and they will give you much better results than spicejet. some of the stocks that can be bought are:
sail, ntpc, jp hydro, orbit corp, indiabulls real estate, bank of india, federal bank, redington , gmr infra , educomp, india infoline

buy them and enjoy the bull ride

Thank you very much for your kind suggestions. I already own few scripts that you mentioned... I was trying to look for somthing in airlines sector.

Prabhjeet

Thank you very much for your kind suggestions. I already own few scripts that you mentioned... I was trying to look for somthing in airlines sector.
In that case, JET AIRWAYS seems to be the leader