Special Wishes

To all of you who have given me so much happiness, fun & wisdom in the past year (can't & won't name you)......Here's wishing all of you the very best in life. May you & your families enjoy good health, hapiness & prosperity all through the coming year 2006 & beyond.

You will be blessed forever with all that's good for the goodness of heart & selfless attitude shown to all of us in this forum the past year.

God Bless You All. :)

Helllo Jaideep,
A Special wish to U(one of well known poets of this forum) for ur great sense of Humour---Hope, This year----we will all be previledged to hear more of u.Accept my heartiest greetings (especially,for all members of ur family.)
Regards,
joy_mitali

joy_mitali said:
Helllo Jaideep,
A Special wish to U(one of well known poets of this forum) for ur great sense of Humour---Hope, This year----we will all be previledged to hear more of u.Accept my heartiest greetings (especially,for all members of ur family.)
Regards,
joy_mitali
Gratefully & humbly accepted Joy & Mitali. Thank you for reciprocating so warmly.

True warmth they say can be felt with gloves on,
Makes really no difference what woolies you may don;
'Tis the glow from within that radiates right through,
To warm the cockles of one's heart, so pure, so true.

Last edited:
jaideep said:
To all of you who have given me so much happiness, fun & wisdom in the past year (can't & won't name you)......Here's wishing all of you the very best in life. May you & your families enjoy good health, hapiness & prosperity all through the coming year 2006 & beyond.

You will be blessed forever with all that's good for the goodness of heart & selfless attitude shown to all of us in this forum the past year.

Thanks a lot jaideep.

Summarising, on personal front year 2005 was very rewarding for me both in terms of career growth and wealth creation. And also I got lot of wonderful frineds like you, saint, sh50, Amit, Traderji, karthik, suparatik and joy in this forum. Learned a lot from from all of you guys and jaideep, your poem are really so nice to read. May your poems find more fans. I thank all of you for creating such a wonderful forum here. Thanks to Traderji. Traderji, are you listening, we all are thankful to you. May this forum grow organically !!!

cheers,
nkpanjiyar

Last edited:

AMITBE

jaideep said:
Gratefully & humbly accepted Joy & Mitali. Thank you for reciprocating so warmly.

True warmth they say can be felt with gloves on,
Makes really no difference what woolies you may don;
'Tis the glow from within that radiates right through,
To warm the cockles of one's heart, so pure, so true.
Hey Jaideep, there is a very special person in this community here, and this forum wouldn't be what it is without him and what he brings to it.
To him, who has brought so many delightful moments, wisdom, and inspiration, I give my heartfelt thanks.
And I can...and will name that person.
You, Jaideep.
Have a wonderful 2006, and God bless you evermore.

A small tribute:

True warmth is truly the radiance of a true heart
That glistens and glows then expands and effuses
Thence to every which direction every soul it embraces
A cheer, much comforting, and noble grace it does impart.

sh50

Nice poetry, Amit. You have a nice blend of Jaideep's classiness and my rhyming it seems. "Yeh dil maange more".

Happy new year everybody. Hope we have plenty of good intellectual intercourses this year and hope everybody does well in the mkt too.

jaideep said:

Hi Jaideep,

Wishing you all the very best in 2006.May this year be a rewarding,fulfilling and healthy year for yourself and your family.

Here's to a great individual,a true gem in this forum.

Thanking you for your wonderful posts that are always a delight to read.

All the best!
Saint

AMITBE

sh50 said:
Nice poetry, Amit. You have a nice blend of Jaideep's classiness and my rhyming it seems. "Yeh dil maange more".

Happy new year everybody. Hope we have plenty of good intellectual intercourses this year and hope everybody does well in the mkt too.
sh50, my dear man.
Please...don't even bring me anywhere close for comparison with yourself and Maestro Jaideep.
That would be like showing a lamp to the Sun itself. And there are two of you.
Yes, do let us have lots of intellectual intercourses at the forum along the way. They are kind of fun, aren't they.
Well...there are other fun kinds too, but that's a private issue. :)
Have a great year ahead.