SP tulsian.com

pkgmtnl

Learn Technicals, work hard,
dnt fall pray to these advisory website,

they earn, u loose.

go thru numerous threads here, put in some time, u will hav enough confidence to trade without further advisory.

U keep paying them monthly subscription, u will alwz be at recieving end.

I agree that we all need to use our own brains to earn money from stock market or any where in life but my question still remains has anyone here used his services?

While i take my own calls on trading but there is no harm if any one can give u some good tips once in a while and that's what i'm trying to ask: "is he any good?"

pkgmtnl

I agree that we all need to use our own brains to earn money from stock market or any where in life but my question still remains has anyone here used his services?

While i take my own calls on trading but there is no harm if any one can give u some good tips once in a while and that's what i'm trying to ask: "is he any good?"
I dnt think u will find too many people here who would be using these advisory services.
No body can predict market correctly everytime.
Still suggest u, even if somebody come forward to praise this advisory or any other, dnt go for it.

Use any gud charting software , buy Data, and do it urself,

Dnt look for Spoon feeding.

choice is urs. bye tc

Spoon Feeding??

I would like to reiterate once again "While i take my own calls on trading but there is no harm if any one can give u some good tips once in a while and that's what i'm trying to ask: "is he any good?"

Spoon Feeding??

I would like to reiterate once again "While i take my own calls on trading but there is no harm if any one can give u some good tips once in a while and that's what i'm trying to ask: "is he any good?"
i chkd d site..many of his subscribers r saying they lost money..regarding delivery tips i think hbj is better thn many..if u wana discuss my id is ashiqueabrar yahoo

maneverfix

has anyone here used the services of SP tulsian.com ? I was curious to know how are their services?
Hi dont be handicap, you can find numerous strategys for free with expert counseling and advise, pick up the one that suits you, study it and initially paper trade, you can have a look at 315 by SH, Volume spread analysis by Karthik, rare but highly valuable posts by ST, and Health Raj, not to forget Geometrical angels by Prashant Trader and numerous others which I am not aware of. Study them for six months prepare your rules and trade, never in life you will be asking for TIPS.

TIPS are for waiters not for Traders, it is upto you to decide what you want to be a Trader or Waiter.

jamit_05

Hi dont be handicap, you can find numerous strategys for free with expert counseling and advise, pick up the one that suits you, study it and initially paper trade, you can have a look at 315 by SH, Volume spread analysis by Karthik, rare but highly valuable posts by ST, and Health Raj, not to forget Geometrical angels by Prashant Trader and numerous others which I am not aware of. Study them for six months prepare your rules and trade, never in life you will be asking for TIPS.

TIPS are for waiters not for Traders, it is upto you to decide what you want to be a Trader or Waiter.
Satya Vacchan...