Someone please guide me

Hi there am struggling to trade for over 12 years now is there any day trading method which works at any given point of time ? As am totally passionate about trading but keep loosing badly , would appreciate if someone can please post om this thread as it will really help struggling traders like me who really want to successfully trade and make a living,

Please kindly do post any traderji trading post or links of any working strategy guys. Thank you so much please help am writing this with a lot of losses and sorrows so please do understand those who are successful at trading, aboout those who are constantly loosing like me. As on a trader understand another trader .

mohan.sic

Hi there am struggling to trade for over 12 years now is there any day trading method which works at any given point of time ? As am totally passionate about trading but keep loosing badly , would appreciate if someone can please post om this thread as it will really help struggling traders like me who really want to successfully trade and make a living,

Please kindly do post any traderji trading post or links of any working strategy guys. Thank you so much please help am writing this with a lot of losses and sorrows so please do understand those who are successful at trading, aboout those who are constantly loosing like me. As on a trader understand another trader .
why so many new posts with same point..

I think going for a good mentor is an option you can try if you haven't already tried...Good Luck!

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

12 years is a long, long time to learn from your own mistakes . . .

So before asking around for help, ask these few questions to yourself
  1. Do you really want to become a trader or want an easy way to earn quick money without much efforts?
  2. Do you really, really want to put in efforts (whatever it takes) to learn & mold yourself as a trader?
  3. What have you learned about Trading in these 12 Years?
  4. What have you learned about yourself in these X + 12 Years?
  5. What are the mistakes you think you have been making for all your trading career?
  6. Are you really ready to correct those mistakes or you think (suspect) you will keep repeating them?
  7. Are you looking for some Holy Grail?
Also first consider if ""Giving up"" is an option, if it's a No, only then
do a honest appraisal of your 1 years of attempt at earning a livelihood from trading.

All the Best

newtrader101

In less than 15 mins opened 7 threads and also posted in each. Not humanly possible. If he trades at the same speed, you've the answer for his failure.

Last edited: