Some useful tidbits for index intraday trading

brokenbull

Great. I dont trade BN futures. I do trade Bankbees ETF intraday(+ axis bank/icicibank ).
I know you are posting amibroker 90 seconds BN with a keen eye on candle formation till the next high /low .(superfast in/out execution based on 90 seconds chart. your concept /explanation on demand;supply is quite encaging.
Looking forward to your afl for trading view.
I watch eiether zerodha candle volume chart with CPR & volume profile +vwap/avwap or Trading view chart (free version).
1616826043642.png

primitivetrader

kindly close or delete this thread

Last edited:

brokenbull

ok deleted BANKBEE etf.
I will stick to BN only.
please continue your observation on BN.

found some existing in public library based on your useful tips.

1616830418650.png

Last edited:

primitivetrader

bankbees etf which almost mimic with premium of 1.3 to 2 depending on futures premium with 4 million average volume per day.zerodha Kite desktop candlevolume chart with CPR ,supertrend+volume profile (not market profile)
View attachment 45796
how is your chart is related to the subject matter of this thread ???
this is the very reason I prefer either not to start a thread or keep it close-ended.
@admin please close this thread or better delete it.
thanks.

how is your chart is related to the subject matter of this thread ???
this is the very reason I prefer either not to start a thread or keep it close-ended.
@admin please close this thread or better delete it.
thanks.
Chill bro, he is trying to add some value, not relevant though and you are agitated already, what will you do when detractors come and say this is BS, keep continuing the thread.