some penny stocks to consider

One More Stock I Wud Like To Recommend-hindustan Copper Buy It At Current Levels.do Not Ask At What Price Get It At Any Pice Between 65-90.tgts Later For Now Accumulate

hi creameee,
couldnt find these scrips on the nse........ r they of the bse???
if they r of the nse......pls tell their symbol.......... coz ive had similar recommendations from another freind of mine............

devansh_god said:
hi creameee,
couldnt find these scrips on the nse........ r they of the bse???
if they r of the nse......pls tell their symbol.......... coz ive had similar recommendations from another freind of mine............
Bhagwan Das Metal - on bse
530095.BO

HIND.COPPER -on bse
513599.BO

Doing Great Job Creameee !!!

Hi Creameeee,

I am new to this forum. I am watching & studying the people in this forum. I found some active & knowledgeble guys, you are one of them. You are doing excellent job here , serving people unselfishly.

Saint, Traderji, Joy_mitali , Supertik are also doing good job. Truly speaking I like unselfish people who is willing to help others. You r one of them thts why I m writing you.

Eventhough I have never used your recommendation, I am Fan of you.

Best Wishes
Regards

vachhanipm

creameeee said:
One More Stock I Wud Like To Recommend-hindustan Copper Buy It At Current Levels.do Not Ask At What Price Get It At Any Pice Between 65-90.tgts Later For Now Accumulate

Icici Says

"Buy in this scrip is currently not allowed"

Why??

Hi Creameeee,

I am holding a penny stock regarding which I need some suggestion.
Name of the stock is: Kanika Info.

I had bought it at Rs.1.27. After that, till yesterday it never came back to that level.
Even it fell down to Rs. 0.90!! I was planning to sell with loss.

But, suddenly yesterday it rose to 1.33 and again today to 1.55!
So, I don't know what is happening with this and what should I do?

Should I exit with some profit or should I wait for more profit?
Is this a good company which I can hold for long?

Please do suggest.

Regards,
Narendra