Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasirdxb

Re: 3 more crosses

At the risk of sounding conceited, my trades are the only ones I trade, because I am my favorite forecaster.

I only post my forecasts, and make my trades privately. The reason for this is that there is no pressure on me to trade. The success of what I do stands alone in the forecasts, because as you know, they are posted before the event.

Forecasting has to be interpretive for the follower. In other words, in the example you mentioned, you duly noted my forecast on the GBP/JPY as the containment level being 133.11 for the week. That is saying if you are interested in that pair, then set your entry at 133.11 to go short, and then collect some pips.

Let me also tell you something that will surprise you. A few years ago, I had a signal service that failed miserably. This because no one can expect the same results from my signals that I get. There are many factors that are so different, and foremostly, it is the intangible aspect, the mental part. If you want to "benefit", then use my forecasting as part of your collection of ideas. Assimilate them, and then do your personal due diligence. I have alluded to, many times, the ichimoku cloud, and my proprietary S&R's. At times, I post charts. I have even challenged readers of this thread to request my S&R's for a given market, plot them on their demo chart, and see for themselves the astounding accuracy. I have encouraged dialogue and ideas. That is how you "benefit".

I'm flattered I have had over 3,000 hits on this thread in the short time I have been here. It is averaging well over 100 per day. Out of those 3,000 hits, I've had only 4 requests for my S&R's, and 2 of them ended up following me to my blog.

I am here for 2 basic reasons. One, is to be of a "benefit", and I described, in part, how that part of my goal will be accomplished. Secondly, I'm here for self-improvement. After all, 3,000 hits on my thread, I better be good. Another part of that is that we all have an ego. Look at my weekly previews, and you will notice how accurate my forecasts really are. It does something to the ego, when I can look at you square in the eye, and tell you my forecasts are the best with the utmost in uncanny accuracy.
Well.. that make sense! its your system and you dont want to reveal it all!

still your forecasts can be more benefeicial. when you say "set your entry at 133.11 to go short, and then collect some pips." its only part of a picture.
what if the pair shot up through the level and end up above 135.00 level? should I wait for the certain reversal or decide to lose some pips? if indeed it reverses from your forecasted level, how deep a reversal should I expect? at which level should I collect some pips? without these solid informations No forecast is tradable!! and thats why your signal service failed miserably.

then again.. like you said..it can be a part of an entry strategy!! when to exit( with a profit or loss) is up to the followers!

4xpipcounter

Let me say, respectfully, you missed it on several accounts.

There is nothing about my system I'm afraid to talk about. If you want to discuss the mechanics of trading with the ichimoku cloud, my S&R's, the stochastics, or any other indicator, then you begin the conversation. I have often mentioned if you want my S&R's for a timeframe on a particular market, then let me know, and I will give you the levels. I will show you how to trade with them, as all followers on my free blog will vouch for.

Giving you an entry, exit, stop, and TP has nothing to do with my forecasts. My forecasts are just that.
Once again, I say this respectfully, but if you think entering a short on the GBP/JPY at 133.11 is going end up at 135.00, then don't take the trade. Also, if it does go to 135.00, it should have hit your stop long before that. This is why you have stops, is to preserve your capital. Again, as a trader, you will not benefit by me giving you a signal. What if I drop dead tomorrow? What becomes of your signals then?
I would much rather give you the fishing pole, rather than the fish. This way I feed you for life rather than one meal.

Also, I suggest you thoroughly read through my thread, and see for yourself how many times my forecasts have missed by your suggested amount. As a trader, it is up to you to decide how much risk you are willing to take. It is not up to me to make that decision for you. If you present an open-mind, then I will help you all I can.

You want to know where to take profit at.Let's go back to the forecast on the GBP/JPY. (Read this carefully, and carefully assimilate it.)
You have to first determine if you have confidence in the one bringing the forecasts, whether it be me or anyone else. If you do, then the next step is to take the forecasts for a through test drive on a demo account. This is what I did when I 1st stated trading as I was gathering ideas and information to formulate my methodology.
Next, and let's assume you have confidence in my forecasts (You are still the one that has to determine that.). I mentioned, and it's still true that trading other's forecasts is interpretive. You have to know the forecaster you are following.
I said, "The R from last week has held at 132.50, which is now putting the focus on cluster S at 131.50. Afterward, I would look to the WR2 at 133.11 to be hit."
In other words, wait for price to get close to 131.50, enter a long, and then count on 133.11 to be hit. I did say that would be containment, so be content with the pips you gain once price has hit that level.
In developing the initiative and intuitiveness for other's signals, you develop that ability to develop your own ideas. This is the beginning steps of formulating an outstanding methodology.
Let me also say if you truly believe my forecasts are not tradeable, then do not use them to trade with (Again understand I'm straightforward but no obstinence is intended.). It's that simple! If they make excellent reading or they are of some help, then keep reading. I also do not think you will find better forecasts than mine anywhere on the internet, and they are free. If you do find better, then I encourage you to let me know. Also consider I actively track 28 markets, along with any other requests.
BTW, I understand your perspective, which is why I took the time you address your concerns.

Well.. that make sense! its your system and you dont want to reveal it all!

still your forecasts can be more benefeicial. when you say "set your entry at 133.11 to go short, and then collect some pips." its only part of a picture.
what if the pair shot up through the level and end up above 135.00 level? should I wait for the certain reversal or decide to lose some pips? if indeed it reverses from your forecasted level, how deep a reversal should I expect? at which level should I collect some pips? without these solid informations No forecast is tradable!! and thats why your signal service failed miserably.

then again.. like you said..it can be a part of an entry strategy!! when to exit( with a profit or loss) is up to the followers!

Last edited:

4xpipcounter

Usd/chf

Take special note of this pair. As I mentioned in the forecasts for the week, this pair is getting ready to break away. It is in a hurry to get this the base fortified, as it has been in a sharp decline to start the week. But, don't forget, I did say .9382 is containment. I also have a host of indications that the pair is going to explode. The pair **** down to my WS1at .9537, then bridged the WS2 at .9491, and is now taking on the appearance of a double continuation to the WS3 at .9415. 4-hour stochastics is very OS. There is a strong stochastic divergence on the weekly chart, and the monthly is very OS, and finally crossed.

yasirdxb

Let me say, respectfully, you missed it on several accounts.

There is nothing about my system I'm afraid to talk about. If you want to discuss the mechanics of trading with the ichimoku cloud, my S&R's, the stochastics, or any other indicator, then you begin the conversation. I have often mentioned if you want my S&R's for a timeframe on a particular market, then let me know, and I will give you the levels. I will show you how to trade with them, as all followers on my free blog will vouch for.

Giving you an entry, exit, stop, and TP has nothing to do with my forecasts. My forecasts are just that.
Once again, I say this respectfully, but if you think entering a short on the GBP/JPY at 133.11 is going end up at 135.00, then don't take the trade. Also, if it does go to 135.00, it should have hit your stop long before that. This is why you have stops, is to preserve your capital. Again, as a trader, you will not benefit by me giving you a signal. What if I drop dead tomorrow? What becomes of your signals then?
I would much rather give you the fishing pole, rather than the fish. This way I feed you for life rather than one meal.

Also, I suggest you thoroughly read through my thread, and see for yourself how many times my forecasts have missed by your suggested amount. As a trader, it is up to you to decide how much risk you are willing to take. It is not up to me to make that decision for you. If you present an open-mind, then I will help you all I can.

You want to know where to take profit at.Let's go back to the forecast on the GBP/JPY. (Read this carefully, and carefully assimilate it.)
You have to first determine if you have confidence in the one bringing the forecasts, whether it be me or anyone else. If you do, then the next step is to take the forecasts for a through test drive on a demo account. This is what I did when I 1st stated trading as I was gathering ideas and information to formulate my methodology.
Next, and let's assume you have confidence in my forecasts (You are still the one that has to determine that.). I mentioned, and it's still true that trading other's forecasts is interpretive. You have to know the forecaster you are following.
I said, "The R from last week has held at 132.50, which is now putting the focus on cluster S at 131.50. Afterward, I would look to the WR2 at 133.11 to be hit."
In other words, wait for price to get close to 131.50, enter a long, and then count on 133.11 to be hit. I did say that would be containment, so be content with the pips you gain once price has hit that level.
In developing the initiative and intuitiveness for other's signals, you develop that ability to develop your own ideas. This is the beginning steps of formulating an outstanding methodology.
Let me also say if you truly believe my forecasts are not tradeable, then do not use them to trade with (Again understand I'm straightforward but no obstinence is intended.). It's that simple! If they make excellent reading or they are of some help, then keep reading. I also do not think you will find better forecasts than mine anywhere on the internet, and they are free. If you do find better, then I encourage you to let me know. Also consider I actively track 28 markets, along with any other requests.
BTW, I understand your perspective, which is why I took the time you address your concerns.
Okay! I think I got that now.

I am thinking of trading your forecasts from next week. if it turns out to be better like you claims, may be we'll have something to do together in future. only if you are interested.. of course.

by the way..I do think the a short trade from 133.11 of gbp/jpy can end up above 135.00. Not in a day..in an hour..may be even less! coz I'm trading Fx for the last 10 years.

4xpipcounter

Sounds good! I always encourage people to not just take my word for it, but let the results speak for themselves.

You could be right on the 135.00 level for the GBP/JPY. I do know a short at 133.11 is going to net some pips.If I have the room to enter at that point, I will. Then, I'll watch the pair and how it moves. If there is strong momentum or other indicators tell me it is headed back below 130.00, then I'm hanging on. If not, then I'll take the 50-100 pips and be happy.

I've been trading for 7 years, and this is my only job.

Okay! I think I got that now.

I am thinking of trading your forecasts from next week. if it turns out to be better like you claims, may be we'll have something to do together in future. only if you are interested.. of course.

by the way..I do think the a short trade from 133.11 of gbp/jpy can end up above 135.00. Not in a day..in an hour..may be even less! coz I'm trading Fx for the last 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2