Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasirdxb

Re: Usd/jpy

http://img843.imageshack.us/i/36086625.png/

The USD/JPY is getting ready for a reversal that will take the pair to the confluence of the top of the cloud and the tenken at 82.63. I think the drop will extend even further. The UP might have been just a correction in the total DOWN, but we'll see on that part of it.

BTW, I'd like to hear some feedback from everyone. Whether you agree or disagree is fine with me. I would just like to hear some input. At times, I feel like I am talking to myself.
Hi...

good work! I have no idea about the indicator you follow except it was invented by a Japanese journalist! your trades are strictly technical or what?
I personally am long usd/jpy. not only the usd..I'm short Yen across the board except against Euro! like you said...we'll see whr it headed!!

4xpipcounter

I am a 100% technical trader. I don't pay attention to the news, and do not care what the headlines have to say, relative to my trading.

The word "ichimoku" in Japanese means "one look". The ichimoku cloud is 5 indicators in one, and many traders use the ichimoku cloud as a standalone. Their reasoning is, Considering I already have 5 indicators, why do I need more?"
There is an excellent thread in this forum by someone who uses the ichimoku cloud to trade with.

Hi...

good work! I have no idea about the indicator you follow except it was invented by a Japanese journalist! your trades are strictly technical or what?
I personally am long usd/jpy. not only the usd..I'm short Yen across the board except against Euro! like you said...we'll see whr it headed!!

4xpipcounter

The reversal has begun. I'm looking for the drop to continue to said support at 82.63, and then continue to the daily cloud bottom and tenken combo at 82.37.

http://img843.imageshack.us/i/36086625.png/

The USD/JPY is getting ready for a reversal that will take the pair to the confluence of the top of the cloud and the tenken at 82.63. I think the drop will extend even further. The UP might have been just a correction in the total DOWN, but we'll see on that part of it.

BTW, I'd like to hear some feedback from everyone. Whether you agree or disagree is fine with me. I would just like to hear some input. At times, I feel like I am talking to myself.

4xpipcounter

Gbp/usd

I've got 1.5636 on the radar. That is solid cluster resistance, all though, it has a good chance of being taken out. If that does happen, then I would look for the circa area of 1.5694 to contain the upside, which is my 38.2% mark of YP--YR1. Afterward, I'm looking for 1.5296, and then 1.5100 to be hit. It might be a few legs away, but it looks very clear that 1.4780 is also going to be hit, which is my YS1.

4xpipcounter

Aud/usd

There are strong signs the UP is over. Containment for any correction needs to be at 1.0058. If that is broken, then we will enter a consolidative phase where new highs are back in jeopardy. I mentioned in another post that .9890 needs to be broken in order for this move to be convincing that the DOWN is officially on. I'm still holding that view.
Circa 1.0058 is worth risking on a short, because of the tight stop that would be needed on the trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2