Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

4xpipcounter

Hi everyone! I thought I would come to this forum and look around a bit. I trade forex, exclusively, and have a strong passion for it. I trade using the ichimoku cloud, a proprietary set of S&R's, and use the stochastics as a momentum indicator and to use for OB/OS conditions.
The developmental process of my methodology was arduous, but worth the price that was paid. I'm now trading and winning consistently.
I do most of my posting on my blog, but I thought I would come here and maybe meet a few more traders.I'll use this thread to post some of my forecasts.

4xpipcounter

Gbp/cad

I'm not in the habit of looking in the rear view mirror, and then posting what already happened, but I'll make this an exception just to give a basic introduction to my methodology and even some of the semantics.

The encircled candle was where I entered. I like the ichimoku cloud because it gives a very good idea of future bias. Noticing the bearish path in the future. The yellow line, which is my enter is my MS1 (monthly 1st support. That formed a confluence with the bottom of the cloud which obviated my entry. Price was also camped under the weekly cloud and ready to go DOWN.
The trade took off immediately in my favor but did have different ideas as it hooked back up. Finally, by the time it go to the divergent path of the cloud, it took off in my favor for good. Price is currently camped at my MS2 at 1.5632, and is going to eventually take that level out, as it heads to my WS1 (weekly first support at 1.5586. It is at that point I have my TP which will net 205 pips.

Once it arrives, it is then that it arrives at what I call a decision point. One thing is almost certain, and that is there will be at least a bounce off that point. Afterward, we could have a complete reversal, just a correction, or it end at a bounce, and then we get a continuation to the WS2 at 1.5459.

I could say a lot more, but that should suffice as a basic introduction.

View attachment 15645

Last edited:

4xpipcounter

Eur/jpy

108.50 is very strong support. If that gives way, then I would favor a very strong move to the 105's. If it holds, then it could mark the end of the DOWN. The latter is not confirmed, but it does have the makings of a very strong move north, then a correction, then back in the move north for good. OTOH, 108.50 could be tkaen out convincingly, and then the move south continues.

4xpipcounter

Gbp/jpy

Price was halted today at my WS2 at 128.44. If we get a correction from this point it would be ideal. Things have really turned bearish for this pair. I'm expecting this pair to reach no higher than 130.94, which is the WR1, and that is provided the correction begins at this point. There are varied scenarios are just how high the correction will actually go, but I am only thinking in terms of finding a place to get in short on this pair. I'll be monitoring this pair once the correction begins.

4xpipcounter

Aud/jpy

A break below 83.02 will send the pair to my WS2 at 82.26. The WS1 at 82.56 will be hit in a hurry.

BTW, I make many references to my weekly, monthly, and my yearly S&R's. I know I'm the new guy on the block, so it is incumbent on me to earn your trust. You can plot them on your demo chart, and then watch the action. If you have a favorite pair that you would like the respective levels, then let me know, and I will post them.
Also, and just so everyone knows. I have no ulterior motive. I sell nothing. Trading is my only job, and I am happy with it just that way.
As long as I enjoy this forum, I will keep posting. The reason I do that as well as in front of the many followers on my blog is because with people watching it helps to keep me sharp, and I also enjoy dialogues with other traders, so I invite questions, comments, and even disagreements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2