Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry if you find it very silly, but really I dont know the shortcuts:(
I just came across it while studying And what one should do i.e should i sell or buy.
what does these terms indicate?

Thanks,
AD

4xpipcounter

The only warning you got was posting irrelevant or plagiarized material.
It is my desire to run a quality thread, to post the best forecasting in the business, and engage in constructive dialogues.

I'm very thankful to Traderj for respecting my wishes.

Idhar post nahin karna bhai, I got warning from traderji for posting on his thread, ask any questions in pm instead :mad::mad::mad:

Tavnaz

I just came across it while studying And what one should do i.e should i sell or buy.

Thanks,
AD
Go On ask whatever you want.
No question is silly,only the ones not asked are.
I'm sure this forum will be of great benefit for you to learn forex.

Regards
Taz

4xpipcounter

Tavnaz, I came up with the idea in the early part of 2007. Later on someone came up with the software for me that enabled me with a single click plot my S&R's. They are not exact, but being off by a pip or 2 is something I don't mind for how much time it saves me.
My formula is proprietary, so I will not share it, but the valid levels, I'm happy to share with anyone on any market.
MY S&R's not only measure where the market will reverse or bounce, but it also measures the markets range within a given time period. I'm in the middle of a busy schedule, as I have travel planned today, but later, I will share an example of that.

Hey how r u today sir,
I tried to see how you get your pivots.
I am not afraid to ask ,but would you mind telling us how you draw them.
My idea so far is you only talk about major swing points.
Am i in the money.
Regards
Taz

4xpipcounter

What does the following term means
EMA5= 5 exponential moving average.
EMA10= 10 exponential moving average
EMA20 = 20 ' ' '
EMA50= 50 ' ' '
SMA100= 100 simple moving average
SMA200= 200 simple moving average

I use a 200 SMA in extreme trend examples. It was in July 2007 that I predicted the reversal for the GBP/CHF within a few pips using the 200 SMA, and it has been south ever since.

4xpipcounter

The more time periods the MA covers, the more stable it is, so the more relevant it would be to use it in determining a support or resistance. For instance a 5 MA is just a lot of noise, because it virtually follows price all over the place.
A 55 MA (as an example) is more stable, because if price hits it, then either it will bounce, or go on through, and a lot of times, make a powerful move through it. The higher the MA's, the better S&R's determinations they make.
There are variable uses for MA's, and variable style. The thing to remember is that it is an average, so it measures the mean for the price action within that context.

BTW, Tavnaz, I didn't mean to replicate your answer. I was just reading the responses in order. Thanks!
You are also right. No such thing as silly or stupid questions. The ones that are are the ones that are asked that you already know the answer to, or the ones you don't ask. After all, if you don't ask, then you will not get an answer.

Thanks,
AD

4xpipcounter

Eur/chf

If it is a short you are looking for on this pair, then you are not too late. The WR1 at 1.3039 has not been hit yet. The WR2 could also be hit at 1.3182. The top of the daily cloud is 1.3135, and there is room for a spike. WR2 appears to be absolute containment for this leg UP. I'd be ready to pull the trigger somewhere around 1.3135. The daily cloud does not have the same implications the GBP/AUD did, but, nevertheless, it is very bearish.

Tavnaz

Tavnaz, I came up with the idea in the early part of 2007. Later on someone came up with the software for me that enabled me with a single click plot my S&R's. They are not exact, but being off by a pip or 2 is something I don't mind for how much time it saves me.
My formula is proprietary, so I will not share it, but the valid levels, I'm happy to share with anyone on any market.
MY S&R's not only measure where the market will reverse or bounce, but it also measures the markets range within a given time period. I'm in the middle of a busy schedule, as I have travel planned today, but later, I will share an example of that.
Paul,
I'm waiting for that big surprise of yours.
Regards
Taz;)

4xpipcounter

http://img810.imageshack.us/i/36367898.png/

Tavnaz, when I made the comment, I was waiting for a particular setup. That setup did not come to fruition, as it backfired.
So, I have some explaining to do.
First of all, I mentioned the wonderful thing I love about my S&R's is they are the pride and joy of my methodology, because they are uncanny in its accuracy, their proprietary, and they measure more than just a support or resistance, but they also measure a trend's range within a give timeframe.
Knowing the directional bias of the general trend, and then knowing the range within the timeframe makes for excellent trading opportunities after a certain pullback.
That's the intro (I'm not a man of a few words, sorry.) Now. I accompanied a chart to show how this applies. If the larger trend is UP (Albeit this is only a correction within the larger trend, which is DOWN.), then one way to use my S&R's is to wait for a pullback within the trend's range within that time period. After that happens, enter after the range's pullback, and then collect your pips.
Sounds easier said than done, but in spite of the exception to the rule, I want to show how this applies with the simplicity. If any reader grasps this part of it, trading is going to look so easy, because I make my levels available to anyone who wants them.
First of all, concerning the GBP/USD only think UP until 1.6099 has been hit. That level will be what I call the decision point for the pair. That being the case, contrary moves within a given time period should be viewed as corrections only. The rule is that a correction will only move the length of the pair's range within that time period. If you look at the distance between the red lines (My weeklies), it is 113 pips, which is the week's range for the pair. All corrective moves during the week should be contained within that range (That's the rule, but there are exceptions based on the overall scope of the move and the environment that enshrouds the move.).
The encircled area shows the initial move south which was the length (Off by a few pips.) of the week's range. The reversal recovered 61.8% of that drop, and then reversed again. That was what was supposed to not happen. I was waiting for 1.6099 to be hit.
The reality of what happened can been seen using the yellow lines as reference points (The monthlies.). The entire drop minus the spike covered 155 pips, which is the monthly range. The only thing that eskews of what should have been a very precise move within the monthly range is that it happened within the week.
This serves as a warning. The upside is getting tired. This also tells me, "Get ready to go short at 1.6099." It could be huge. If anything, that area will newt some nice pips on the short.
The 1.6099 figure will change by next week, as it is this week's WR2. Next week's WR1 should be in that circa area. Current price is 1.6000. I don't see the volume for the rest of the week pushing this market the rest of the way, so it will probably be resigned at depending on next week's WR1 to take on the short.
One more thing. If we happen to get close to 1.6099, then I will open a short near the time the market closes for the week, and then I'll get the spike in my favor to start next week, then either I'll pull out after the spike, or just hang on.

Paul,
I'm waiting for that big surprise of yours.
Regards
Taz;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2