Some Indian Mid Cap stocks to consider

Hi Sunny,

True enoughthe market has gone high - but how many times have you thought at every step when the market crossed its benchmarks that it has gone high, thats an investors mentality--cool---joking friend.

Okay lets come to the point - The market has gone high and I am expecting a correction in a few days atleast a 150-200 points(may be even more) on the sensex in a very near future.

I would suggest that you enter the stock in the correction phase. The best way of buying would be divide your portfolio into 3-4 parts i.e. if you expect to buy a 500 TVS Motors, then buy it in 150-200-150 quantities.
Case 1: If the market goes still further down
This would always put you in confidence bcz you always have an opportunity to average it out.
Case 2: If the market is bullish
This would put you in confidence again bcz you keep buying till our target is achieved.

Always remember if you dont fall sick you never have immunity--it goes the same with the sensex.
Happy Investing:)

Hi Sunny,

TVS Motors is around 74, it is time to enter the counter.
It has a tremendous support level at this region.

I would recommend no stoploss for the counter currently.

I suggest another stock which is a penny stock although this discussion relates to only mid-caps

SUN BEAM INFOTECH
Current price 6.76
Target 20+

See the charts and numbers urself

A very small midcap consideration:

Sun Beam Infotech

The company has made a grand profit ( results in ET 21st Jun)
The target price is 17+ in a time span of a quarter.

It is Sensex independent stock.

Buy preferrably below 6.4

Hi Ashok,

I sent you a mail on the concern. Lets put it in our general discussion forum as well. enjoy

Yes there is a basic guideline in how to read a chart.

Technically it is a matter of experience, but to begin with I would suggest you to follow the following link

http://www.crnindia.com/technicalterm_a.html

This would guide you through the basics of charting and other technical terms that woud help you throughout.

The site has a good documentation.