Some Indian Mid Cap stocks to consider

We have a thread on Harrisons Malayam, we shall put that in this section. I will be tracking the stock---presently it is hovering around 98.
I will not suggest to buy it right now but if it comes to 92 level we can enter into it(aggressive buying is not recommended).

UshaMartinInfo BSE code:532398 and WSInd, tanfac, ucalfuel , supremePetro can be considered. I have been benefitted. First check the movement during the day and then decide to jump only at a lower level.
subhadin

One addition to the mid-cap stock list would be tvs motors company. The company has been stagnated for quite some time and its time for it to show a little upward movement.
The last quarter results have not been excellent but good enough.
The counter should break a 75-77 level and we can have an upside to 105-110 levels.
The short term possibilities looks good.

Again for low risk traders this is an ideal counter with less volume and slow movement.

I would like to add or rather revise another counter in the discussion - Bharat Seats..you may neglect it because of its low volume(around 3000 a day). I have discussed it before and would like the readers to personally look at the charts which perhaps is the best proof of the pudding...:)

I would like to suggest another stock that is tvs motors to the list.

The stock has flared up today in huge volumes and I believe it could break its 77-80 levels and make a straight beat to a 110 levels.

Readers please keep a track of the counter..it could turn out to be a master-blaster.

Please ignore my last post(its a repeatation of the previous one). The previous post was not updated.

TVS Motors ended up at 74.05 and up in large volumes. The previous close was 70.

Thanks and Regards

I have an addition, dear viewers...Hindustan Zinc....This has not out performed but is a good holding at the current levels. I have some relative data which I will paste for your views.

Hindustan Zinc Q4 net surges 165% at Rs 228 crore

Source: IRIS (02 June 2005)

Hindustan Zinc Ltd`s audited results for the quarter & year ended March 31, 2005:

The Company has posted 165 per cent growth in net profit at Rs 228 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2005 as compared Rs 86 crore for the corresponding quarter previous year.

Total Income has increased to Rs 761 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2005 from Rs 554 crore in the same period last year.

The Company has posted 61.7 per cent rise in net profit at Rs 655 crore for the year ended March 31, 2005 as compared to Rs 405 crore for the year ended March 31, 2004.

Total Income has increased to Rs 2337 crore for the year ended March 31, 2005 from Rs 1936 crore in FY-04.

The Board of Directors has recommended a payment of divided at the rate of 17.5 per cent i.e. Rs 1.75 per equity share of Rs 10/- each.

Hi All,

I have recommended a share before - Mercator Lines - It has moved up today from 84 to 91.75 and closed at 91 level. This is a counter with strong fundamentals. People can enter this counter at around 87 levels and target a 115-125 levels in a 2 months time.

My earlier posts of TVS Motors at 70 level(currently 78 cross) have given good returns.

However the targets have still not been achieved. Keep invested in the counter and be patient. Our target price(110) has still not been achived - quite a long way -- isn't it. I am currently holding 1000 shares in the counter at 70.15.

Trust me friends I am not kidding neither am I overestimated!!!!

Indian Card Clothing, relatively an unknown counter enjoys nearly 65 per cent market share of Indian spinning industry
NPM growth rate on a 3-year CACR of the company, which enjoys highest net profit margins in its sector, stood at 16.32 per cent
The scrip, available at a bargain price vis-a-vis its peers, is currently trading at 7.76x its trailing four-quarter earnings and hence we feel this counter to be undervalued on the bourses considering its market share and future growth prospects
This consistent dividend paying company has strong reserves to the extent of Rs.50 crore, the book value which is 12 times its face value with hardly any debt obligatio

Hi supratik,

Thanks for your postings. Analysts saying that market is reached high. So expects possibility of downturn. When eaxctly you suggests me to buy TVS motor...

Your help in this regard will be appreciated...

Thanks
Sunny