Some Good Steals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMITBE

devansh_god said:
hi amit da,
missin u and your wisdom in this time of crisis..........
i got 600 gujnrecoke@90
pls guide me......... i m gettin worried.........
Hi devansh_god...
There are several threads here where you could query your stocks as this thread's been inactive...

As you are still holding GujNRE, the hope would be that it holds above the recent low of 56 or so.
To get some positive current it has to begin to close and hold above 76 where its chances of reaching your entry increase. So keep an eye for 76 area. It's trading around 69 today.

All the best.

hi amitbe
very dishearted with movemnets of the stock market. finally last friday i sold my entire portfolio and now only cash in hand. any suggestion for investment for short term since in the long term the market will highly volatile. though my views will be contrary to the market views. highly obliged for ur help

shrinivas

faifar22 said:
hi amitbe
very dishearted with movemnets of the stock market. finally last friday i sold my entire portfolio and now only cash in hand. any suggestion for investment for short term since in the long term the market will highly volatile. though my views will be contrary to the market views. highly obliged for ur help
I hope you exitted in nominal profits or losses..there was no drastic hit portfolio..

ganeshhity

Hello Amit,

How are you ? Missing your posts and all those beautiful charts and your wonderful explanation.Just wanted to say hello,and thanks for all your help during my early days ,i still go through your thread....

Take Care

Best Regards

Roneeth

AMITBE

Hi Roneeth...thanks and great to see you here again! :)

Funnily enough, both my threads got pulled up today...will post in a few days.
Off for a break now.

Dear Amit da and All,

I hear the news about merger of LKP forex with Thomas cook.. for 20 LKP forex (a subsidary of LKP merchantiles) they will issue 11 Thomas cook... At present LKP quotes around 108 while Thomas cook is 540... I am a bit confused here about how this swap will benefit a LKP merchantiles shareholder... and whether they will get TCIL shares in this ratio.... Is there some information missing?

Can somebody PLEASE clarify what is going on?

Hi Kooldude...obviously missed your Bharti query earlier, friend.
Well...Bharti did move past 363, attempted 370 plus levels on insignificant volume, and even closed around 370-372 for a couple of days. This is the area it's tested end November last and yet again has fallen back to 363 last close.
In the short term this is a weakness as it hasn't attracted buying interested at the old high...and then dipped again. It would come as no surprise if the price drifts southwards to test 358-362 again and hopefully not any lower. The pullback on Friday came on slightly increased volume.
From a short term perspective it does appear as if there is sluggishness at the line that extends from 358 to 385.
Volume is a must at this point to push it past the range it has been confined to since September. Volume plus resting above 370 for a few sessions should certainly get it through this range.
The assumption was that a move above 363 would draw buyers and volume of course, but it didn't come to be.
It has underperformed this rally since September and the latest results didn't quite shine as they normally do. But on the positive, it didn't quite get taken to the cleaners during the pre Diwali fall like so many other strong counters.
I don't know about 400 by Budget...it may or may not happen. But it will eventually...and well past 400. It's a great company to be invested in.
Don't know your entry so cannot suggest a stop, but around and below 340-345 is a bearish area.
Bye for now.

Hi Amitbe/Saint,

How are you guys doing? Now since Bharti has been rallying for the past few days, and getting lots of media attention and all the good good stuff :) , where do you guys see it heading it from here.

I don't think it should take long from here to break the 500 mark psychological barrier.

thanks,

Dear Amit da and All,

I hear the news about merger of LKP forex with Thomas cook.. for 20 LKP forex (a subsidary of LKP merchantiles) they will issue 11 Thomas cook... At present LKP quotes around 108 while Thomas cook is 540... I am a bit confused here about how this swap will benefit a LKP merchantiles shareholder... and whether they will get TCIL shares in this ratio.... Is there some information missing?

Can somebody PLEASE clarify what is going on?
Hi,
LKP FOREX is the subsidary of LKP SECURITIES. It is the merger of lkpforex and not securities.
Therefore the ratio is not for the share holders of LKP SECURITIES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Loans 4