Some Good Steals...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMITBE said:
Hi ravi...thanks for posting..
A lot of languishing laggards are waking up, so do be cautious.
Remember the scenario before the big correction pre Diwali last year.

All the best.
Very well said Amit. In fact I was getting enticed with so many woke up laggers running around. A timely caution by you, saved me I think.

Thanks
chachi

AMITBE

rahulg77 said:
Hi Ahmed,

You are welcome. And pls do not take it negative that your query was not replied too. Look at it from there view....they are not doing this as a buisness, they do it as they like and enjoy helping people. They have so many queries everyday and plus they have to look after their own work and to find a balance is not easy and so is pleasing everyone here. there are times even I do not get an answer but I respect them for what they are doing. Just get into the flow and learn as much as u can form these wonderful ppl here.

Rgds

Rahul
Thanks Rahul for the emathy expressed.

Yes, the workload gets quite heavy at times and energy levels get sapped.
A few of us at the forum also have an elaborate style of attending to queries, and try to make the proccess interactive and educative.
We are not 'one line wonders'.

For the past few days my system is being used for some heavy data crunching off market hours and I've not been able to do a lot here. Another couple of days and this should be done. Till then I can only respond during market hours and can't efford a lot of time.

There are some interesting queries waiting, and look forward to getting to them soon.

Thanks.

Hi Amit,

How are you? Rallis made a very good move yesterday, thanks for the same.
Was going through the Aksh Optifibre charts.

Weekly chart: From December 2001 it is in a downtrend. looks like Rounding Bottom Reversal Pattern. Volume also looks like has taken the shape of a saucer.Volume too has picked up and closed yesterday at 81 with intraday high of 85. Bullish confirmation comes when the pattern breaks above the reaction high that marked the beginning of the decline at the start of the pattern which is 89 in 2001 december,. It tried taking out this resistance in December 2005 but failed to do so.
Bullish crossover of MACD above the signal line, Could we buy this if it can hold above 89?

When time permits could you please give your views…

Thanks and Regards

Roneeth

Hi Amit,

Some movement coming in Shanthi gear inspite of the fall in market. I feel two levels to watch would be 85 and 87.5. A close above the latter would be +ve for it. I am not able to understand volumes. Every companies share has different volumes. So what is a good volume. Though what I noticed in this script is that last two trades volumes are a little more than what it has been previously except for that on 26/04/06. Please your view on the same would be appreciated.

Also do u see any formation. I see a small ascending triangle formation in the last part of the script. Sorry cannot attach the file as do not have a charting software of my own and use bse site for this purpose.

Rgds

Rahul

rahulg77 said:
Hi Amit,

Some movement coming in Shanthi gear inspite of the fall in market. I feel two levels to watch would be 85 and 87.5. A close above the latter would be +ve for it. I am not able to understand volumes. Every companies share has different volumes. So what is a good volume. Though what I noticed in this script is that last two trades volumes are a little more than what it has been previously except for that on 26/04/06. Please your view on the same would be appreciated.

Also do u see any formation. I see a small ascending triangle formation in the last part of the script. Sorry cannot attach the file as do not have a charting software of my own and use bse site for this purpose.

Rgds

Rahul
Hi Rahul,

Couldn't resist posting, So I am posting my observations. Amit will be correcting me.

You could see today volume surge of 5% over the previous day and making higher highs and high lows gives us as a indication that there was something in the scrip.

Volumes can be used in 2 different ways. Zero based Volumes and Relative Adjusted Volumes.
Relative ADjusted volume is the volume that is substracted from the lowest volume that occured in a trend or period. It helps u to see the trend in volume.

May be the entry above 87 would cause a small pull back before it takes news highs. 92 would be the strong resistance points, already it trieds and it might be tested again. So the entry above 87 is not recommended from my point of view. Enter in the lows of the trading ranges or it takes above the trading range i.e. trending range.

Its my observations and Amit would be adding important points to it.

Regards
Raj

roneeth said:
Hi Amit,

How are you? Rallis made a very good move yesterday, thanks for the same.
Was going through the Aksh Optifibre charts.

Weekly chart: From December 2001 it is in a downtrend. looks like Rounding Bottom Reversal Pattern. Volume also looks like has taken the shape of a saucer.Volume too has picked up and closed yesterday at 81 with intraday high of 85. Bullish confirmation comes when the pattern breaks above the reaction high that marked the beginning of the decline at the start of the pattern which is 89 in 2001 december,. It tried taking out this resistance in December 2005 but failed to do so.
Bullish crossover of MACD above the signal line, Could we buy this if it can hold above 89?

When time permits could you please give your views

Thanks and Regards

Roneeth
Hi Roneeth,

My observations for AKSOPTFBR. Yesterday it indicates the chart pattern HARAMI. A bullish line followed by the bearish line gives us the indication of the decrease of momentum in the daily charts.

Weekly chart looking good but to confirm the trend, we would expect a pullback to take it more higher. Buy it after the confirmation of the trend rather than entering at too high where u might see a pullback. Its just my point of view.

Regards
Raj

Sick drink Mcdowell

Hello Sir,
Kindly post your comments on mcdowell nse.
I bought the stock at 830+ and it is tumbling down to 745.
is this due to the market reaction ?
thanks,
doctorrahul.:confused:

rajesh.sadhanala said:
Hi Roneeth,

My observations for AKSOPTFBR. Yesterday it indicates the chart pattern HARAMI. A bullish line followed by the bearish line gives us the indication of the decrease of momentum in the daily charts.

Weekly chart looking good but to confirm the trend, we would expect a pullback to take it more higher. Buy it after the confirmation of the trend rather than entering at too high where u might see a pullback. Its just my point of view.

Regards
Raj
Hello Rajesh,

Thanks for replyling,will keep in mind.

Best Regards

Roneeth

rajesh.sadhanala said:
Hi Rahul,

Couldn't resist posting, So I am posting my observations. Amit will be correcting me.

You could see today volume surge of 5% over the previous day and making higher highs and high lows gives us as a indication that there was something in the scrip.

Volumes can be used in 2 different ways. Zero based Volumes and Relative Adjusted Volumes.
Relative ADjusted volume is the volume that is substracted from the lowest volume that occured in a trend or period. It helps u to see the trend in volume.

May be the entry above 87 would cause a small pull back before it takes news highs. 92 would be the strong resistance points, already it trieds and it might be tested again. So the entry above 87 is not recommended from my point of view. Enter in the lows of the trading ranges or it takes above the trading range i.e. trending range.

Its my observations and Amit would be adding important points to it.

Regards
Raj
Hi raj,

Thank you so much to reply. would try to see on the charts what u said.

Rgds
Rahul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Loans 4