Some Good Steals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMITBE

Re: Royale Manor & Mold tek

garun1979 said:
Hi Amit,

Royale manor (526640) touched 44 yesterday..and closed at 41..my average is 25..
Moldtek (526263) touched 85..but closed at 81...my average is 42..

Want to know if i shud increase my exposure once they close above the resistance level mentioned by you in your reply above .........

Regards
Gaurav
Hi Gaurav...The levels given above are in line.
As you are essentially a fundamentels investor, would you say there are immediate triggers left on these?
Royale has broken strongly above its range the last many sessions. Check when the results come on this. This may be in anticipation of strong numbers, or if the numbers have been out more than a couple of days ago, then investors are buying in. This is the typical patterns, right? It's a hold with stop at 28.
Same with Moldtek...great entry and a strong hold. Stop can be at 68.

Let's see what happens as the targets are met so do update.
All the best.

Hello Amit,

Can you please let me know the prospects of Valecha engg?
I have few shares about at Rs.341 and today it is at 358.
So, do you think it will do good in the near future?

Regards,
Narendra

Re: Royale Manor & Mold tek

AMITBE said:
Hi Gaurav...The levels given above are in line.
As you are essentially a fundamentels investor, would you say there are immediate triggers left on these?
Royale has broken strongly above its range the last many sessions. Check when the results come on this. This may be in anticipation of strong numbers, or if the numbers have been out more than a couple of days ago, then investors are buying in. This is the typical patterns, right? It's a hold with stop at 28.
Same with Moldtek...great entry and a strong hold. Stop can be at 68.

Let's see what happens as the targets are met so do update.
All the best.
Hi amit,

Royale manor is yet to announce results..nuymbers wud be good as per my revenie projections and seasonal nature of hotel industry....EIH has taken up a 2 % stake...JM Morgan Stanley has taken a 2-3% stake in this scrip...think those are gud enuff signs...

As for moldtek..it shud give encouraging results..so finacilas wud match any further rise in the scrip..

Thanks..wud keep u updated.

Gaurav

Hi Amit could you give ur views on hotel leela,
gave good results and management says PAT to double next yr. and company to grow at double the rate of industry...
from the charts it been in uptrend for some time...
should i make an entry now?

Regards,

Dheeraj M

AMITBE

dheerajmehta said:
Hi Amit could you give ur views on hotel leela,
gave good results and management says PAT to double next yr. and company to grow at double the rate of industry...
from the charts it been in uptrend for some time...
should i make an entry now?

Regards,

Dheeraj M
Hi Dheeraj...the market usually sells when the news comes out. So one may expect profit booking from those who had position lower down.
Hotel Leela is high now so let's await a pullback.
To look for supports for Hotel Leela, 408-394-375-360 are some levels to watch.
Track it for now and seek entry at firmness at these levels.
The market is too high now and perhaps one should look for lower levels in the near term.
All the best.

AMITBE

pnbalaji said:
Hi Amit,

Can you please tell me the prospects of Videocon appliances and Videocon industries?

Thanks,
Balaji.
Hi Balaji...both possess under-performing charts, and both seem iffy.
Iffy because both are in positive territory in terms of SMAs and EMAs and a few other positives, yet both carry the baggage of uncertainty, volatility, and range-boundedness going back to about mid last year.
Should the baggage prevail, the positives may well be negated.

A close ove 40-42 would give a clearer pointer on Videocon Appliances.
On Videocon Industries, a sustained close over 518-520 would likely snap it out of the range it has been stuck in...between 400 and 500 since June last year.

There are very many much better looking options around, and these two have to do more work ahead to prove themselves.

This is my view on the prospects of these.
All the best.

Hi Amit,

Would like to know your views on PIRAMYDRET. It looks to be forming an ascending triangle ready to break out if it closes above 220.

Regards
chachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Loans 4