Some Good Steals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMITBE

roneeth said:
AMITBE said:
The above call on Solectron Centum is from March 10.

Hello Amit,

Thanks for this Great post filled with knowledge.

Greaves doing very well.....Thanks.

Regards

Roneeth
Thanks Roneeth...and wow...cool move on Greaves Cotton. So happy you took it when you did...great entry.
Cheers!

AMITBE

rahulg77 said:
Hi Amit,

how are you. Thought of shooting u a question after a long time. If you could see the charts of Riddhi Siddhi. 524480. Do you think it is forming a cup with a handle. it is too early and i know we should not predict till it forms it but so far looks like it. Also if u see Ratnamani metals i saw the MACD and i saw a divergence and hence the price fell then. Its again on a recovery now. just want to see if i read it correctly. pls confirm at your convience.

Rgds
Rahul
Hi Rahul, a C&H would normally be formed over a period of several weeks.
The depth of the cup would normally retrace about 1/3 of the preceding move. At times increased volatility can account for a deeper retracement.
In your example the time factor may see a longer cup bottom formation happening, if indeed this finally gets confirmed as a C&H.
Also the retracement is pretty shallow compared to the previous climb.
A move to test 205-210 would form the right rim, followed by a sidewards move slightly lower to form the handle, again, only if this a C&H under formation.
By itself the chart looks good for a move up.

Ratnamani also looks really good. The good thing is should the crossover happen now, it would be above the zero line. When MACD crosses above the zero line it's a bullish sign, a clear indication that momentum has changed from negative to positive. An MACD crossover above the zero line is better still. Below the zero line, a crossover is not quite so bullish.
Very good expectations from Ratnamani at this time, Rahul. A nice find.
All the best.

AMITBE said:
Hi Rahul, a C&H would normally be formed over a period of several weeks.
The depth of the cup would normally retrace about 1/3 of the preceding move. At times increased volatility can account for a deeper retracement.
In your example the time factor may see a longer cup bottom formation happening, if indeed this finally gets confirmed as a C&H.
Also the retracement is pretty shallow compared to the previous climb.
A move to test 205-210 would form the right rim, followed by a sidewards move slightly lower to form the handle, again, only if this a C&H under formation.
By itself the chart looks good for a move up.

Ratnamani also looks really good. The good thing is should the crossover happen now, it would be above the zero line. When MACD crosses above the zero line it's a bullish sign, a clear indication that momentum has changed from negative to positive. An MACD crossover above the zero line is better still. Below the zero line, a crossover is not quite so bullish.
Very good expectations from Ratnamani at this time, Rahul. A nice find.
All the best.
Thank u Amit. Another good share might be govind rubber.

Hi Amit
This is sameer
i saw your posting but difficult to get your recommandation
like supratik , his recomamndation is clear with target and stop loss
but i didnot see your recommandation , the resaon to understand ur tips is that one should have good technical knowledge which i dont have
so please if u recommand anything then it should be clear for us.
so please give simple recommandation.
Bye

Hi Amit/Saint,

i had one query, could you please tell me/guide me to a resource on how to take cues from the F&O market as in how does short covering/roll over/ high open interest/futures trading at a premium affect the equity market?

thanks and regards,

Dheeraj M

AMITBE

dheerajmehta said:
Hi Amit/Saint,

i had one query, could you please tell me/guide me to a resource on how to take cues from the F&O market as in how does short covering/roll over/ high open interest/futures trading at a premium affect the equity market?

thanks and regards,

Dheeraj M
Hi Dheeraj, nice to see you again after a while.

You may want to post this under Derivatives where traders like Joy and Ivan who regularly trade there may be able to help.
Else I'll return to this later tonight.
All the best.

Hi Amit,

great to be back too :) , finally have finished my studies (atleast for the time being) & ready to start off on my first job :)

I'm not in a hurry you can answer whenever it is convenient for you.

regards,

Dheeraj

Hi Amit,
When I come back from long holiday, I read all the threads and your absence from this thread for some time.

I personally appreciate the kind of help you are offering to others without any monetary profit and I am always thankful to you for helping me out with my queries and doubts.
I have made profit with your tips and calls (I can recall GTL and Gaberiel recently you suggested to me)

I think every one here would like to see you back as we all are need of some helping hands and I personally admirer/habitual of your great calls.

With Warm Regards
sjoshi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Loans 4