Some Good Steals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMITBE

Re: Amit: INDIABULLS

kumar7 said:
Dear Amit,

Thanks for your inputs in HFCL! Can you take a look at Indiabulls, is it in a consolidating phase? I expected it to trend higher because of mill-land verdict.

Kumar
Hi Kumar, as you go ahead into the world of the markets, it's important to be very circumspect and never jump at a counter that is spurting high on news.
However Indiabulls is now clear of litigation, and is now finding a level to consolidate at, and should be fine going ahead. It's always been a beta counter with much volatility.
196-203-211 are important supports.
Good luck.

AMITBE

alok said:
Hi Amit here is another query for you. Please tell your views on 'Gammon India'... I want to enter in this counter but what would be right time for that!

Alok.
Hi Alok, Gammon is fine counter to be invested in in the mid to long term for strong gains.
512 is a crucial support, and in a dipping market look for support here. If this goes, further below 504-498-492-486 is a support line to seek entry.
Above 539- 553-568 is all bullish area.
Regards.

Hi Amit,
Good to see this thread moving with your great help. Hope you are doing great with your health.

I also have 1-2 queries.
I have read in Business Today about the DeepakFert and it was pointed as good counter with good fundamental, Want to know about your views and what should be the right time to hit the hot iron.

Also there is one very small counter, Gayatri Sugar...how is it ?

With best wishes

Regards
sjoshi

Thanks Amit for providing me with numbers.

Alok

AMITBE said:
Hi Alok, Gammon is fine counter to be invested in in the mid to long term for strong gains.
512 is a crucial support, and in a dipping market look for support here. If this goes, further below 504-498-492-486 is a support line to seek entry.
Above 539- 553-568 is all bullish area.
Regards.

Hi Amit!! Hope you are in good health and fine spirits. Your inputs are very much appreciated here.

Well can you give a look at fsome counters:

POLARIS : It is trading at around 116. Is it exit or Hold??
MRPL: Trading around 43-44. Buy or wait??

Thnx and regards!!

AMITBE said:
Hi Rahul...162-164 is a major conflict area for Polyplex. It broke this in Nov '03, then made a high at 233 end Dec that year. Broke below this in Feb '04 and after a few attempts climbed above this in Aug '04. Till Oct that year moved sideways hugging close to this and took off ina near vertical to peak at 286 mid Dec '04. Between early April and May '05 it was back here to test support, then took off again to peat at 273 Sept '05. Back again in early Feb now, it broke below this mark to test another important support in the 121-125 area. Coming off this now at 150, that area at 162-164 needs to be watched. Sustaining above this should increase buying pressure, and should the momentum continue, the next major levels are 180-190.
This is all off the daily charts, so have a look.
Regards.
Hi Amit,

Thanks for your insight on polyplex. Will see the charts and try to understand myslef too.

Rgds
Rahul

rahulg77 said:
Hi Amit,

Thanks for your insight on polyplex. Will see the charts and try to understand myslef too.

Rgds
Rahul
Hi Amitda !!

Nelco is lookin gud.. has taken a beatin today though...
but it is smwhat a risky counter.. on circuits many a time..
But yes gud consolidation it has undergone at current levels..

Also, Taj GVK hotels looks gud for an upmove frm here..
pls do hv a look when u find time..

N yes Amitda, do post the solution to that congestion query I asked u bout.. remmeber IDBI at 95 levels..

Lookin forward to ur reply on that..

cheers :)
vizzie

rajesh.sadhanala said:
Hi Amit,

Picked up Ambuja Cement at 100 with strict price stop of 97. At the present trend it looks to reach 108 but the volume trading is too high. It is very volatile today.

Need to look any divergence or reversal coming soon. I am sure once it goes down it will reach levels of 90. But at present condition it seems the momentum will keep going.

Its great that u take out lot of time from urself and reply to each of the thread. Hats off to u. We are missing Saint

Keep coming to chat even :D :D , got to tease karthik uncle a lot :D :D

Regards
Raj
Hi Amit,

Market looks very volatile today, can u provide me the s/l for Ambuja cements. However volume looks pretty decent.

Need advice from u Amit. Need to work down more on charts.

Regards
Raj

AMITBE

mail2joshi said:
Hi Amit,
Good to see this thread moving with your great help. Hope you are doing great with your health.

I also have 1-2 queries.
I have read in Business Today about the DeepakFert and it was pointed as good counter with good fundamental, Want to know about your views and what should be the right time to hit the hot iron.

Also there is one very small counter, Gayatri Sugar...how is it ?

With best wishes

Regards
sjoshi
Hi Joshi, Deepak if I remember right came out with flat results last quarter, is not really a big player in the fertlizer space but more a chemical company. There was some news of real estate some time ago, but that didn't move it at all either.
Hanging at 90, also a crucial level, there is nothing from the charts to suggest a buy trigger. Speculatively assuming a bottom at current levels would not be the way to go, and if you really want to do that, 85 would be s/l.
Gayatri too is just about keeping above the 16 mark, it's crucial support, and no trend to the up. For speculation, s/l is 15.
Regards.

hi Amit,

really thanx for your insight on IDBI, Vijaya Bank, Tatatel and Reliance natural. will look up the charts and try n follow.

a few more queries......
what do u see into ........

Mangalam timber---200 Nos. @ 32.10 - CPM 31.55
Ricoauto---50 Nos. @ 84.10 - CPM 81.25
RPG Transmission --- 50 @ 195 - CPM 195.50

what can the future of these holdings be.
what should be the targets for these companies...

Thanx and Regards
coolpal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Loans 4