Some Good Steals...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello i am new to this forum.
I just wanted to know the future prospects of Reliance Natural. It has listed on today. I have purchased 300 shares of Reliance Natural @18.55 per share.
Plz advise

AMITBE

pranaviitkgp said:
Hey Amit thnx for your efforts.
Bought Polaris @ 121 with s/l @ 114.

Whta shuld be the investment horizon??
Hi pranaviitkgp...when you first queried Polaris earlier, there were three points of resistance, 117 itself, then 118 off and 121 off weekly readings. With hindsight, you may have entered around 117 off, but then on technical readings that would not have been advisable. The tech sector rocked today, and besides Polaris there are others that broke through some density in all the hectic activity witnessed.
It's not easy to take a call on a chart which has been quite erratic historically. It has to demonstrate strength and resilience before a decision can be made.
This is not to say it's fully in the clear yet, as there is more left do still at 124-126-129 and more above here, to begin with, which are all levels of resistance from the past. A close above 129-132 with sustained good volume would be a good sign for things to come.
114 s/l is ok, or tighter still at 117 could also be considered.
No time frame can be assertained for all this, and do update when you like.
All the best.

hi everyone,

Hi Amit. Hope all is good for you post budget. what is your view on cummins India, J.P hydro, Shanthi gears. Also colgate is back in the limelight after posting good results and also with the plant at baddi. what are ur views on the same in regard to entry levels on all of the above and also long term views. if we should enter should that be done on declines or at current levels.

Rgds
Rahul

AMITBE

Terahertz said:
Hello i am new to this forum.
I just wanted to know the future prospects of Reliance Natural. It has listed on today. I have purchased 300 shares of Reliance Natural @18.55 per share.
Plz advise
Hi Terahertz...you've done well, and now let it run. Buy more at declines.
RNRL would be tying up Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group's fuel contracts with natural gas suppliers, including Reliance Industries.
The company is in the process of signing a long-term gas supply contract with Reliance Industries for Reliance Energy Ltd.'s proposed 7,400-megawatt power project in Dadri in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.
Reliance Industries is expected to supply about 28 metric million standard cubic metres of gas a day to the project.
With summer coming up, the prospects are strong.
All the best.

AMITBE said:
Hi Terahertz...you've done well, and now let it run. Buy more at declines.
RNRL would be tying up Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group's fuel contracts with natural gas suppliers, including Reliance Industries.
The company is in the process of signing a long-term gas supply contract with Reliance Industries for Reliance Energy Ltd.'s proposed 7,400-megawatt power project in Dadri in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.
Reliance Industries is expected to supply about 28 metric million standard cubic metres of gas a day to the project.
With summer coming up, the prospects are strong.
All the best.
Hi! there well i have just started in share mkt cud u plz tell me i have invested in jstainless @ 102Rs. what is the gud to time sell off.thanks

AMITBE

talktoa said:
hi, is there any stock which I can enter.... long term or short term...
Hi talktoa...long time no see...been well I hope.
Let's just wait it out I'd say. Market's too hot at these levels to enter.
There'd be many good picks once some lower levels are tested in due course.
Keep checking in at the various threads from time to time.
Nice to see you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Loans 4