Some Good Steals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMITBE

pranaviitkgp said:
Hi Amit,
I am tracking Polaris Software!! It is currently trading around 117. Should i enter it with SL 108??
Hi pranaviiitkgp...Over 121 with stop at 114 would be a better way to go I feel.
Rolta above 231 with stop at 226 or 221 is good too.
Regards.

AMITBE

pranaviitkgp said:
rolta had a huge upswing today!! Do you think it can sustain above 231??
How things sustain would depend on the wider market sustains.
Rolta is coming back from consolidation. Above 231 the levels to watch for are 234-239-244. Above 244 may go higher still. At 232 now strict s/l is 224.
Support at 229 too.

AMITBE said:
Hi Joshi, back from the seas already? :)
You needn't have exited from Shanti as it's consolidating well and is for the mid term. That's still good at declines.
Teledata...why look at a miserable performer and who knows where it may sink?
There are lots of good ones flying around. It's not easy to find good small price shares, but the two new releases RCVL and Reliance Energy Ventures Ltd would do well going ahead. Reliance Natural Resources Ltd would also do well.
They are all strong defensive counters to be in a few months.
All the best.

Hi Amit,
Thanks a lot for quick reply.
I also read the link about Teledata from Saint.

I am now in habit to track those scrip more with which I have involved, is it a good or bad habit ?

e.g I gain from Denabank and Noidatoll and whenever they come to decline I buy and sell with a marigin of 10-15%
(same with the Petronet )

Regards
sjoshi

AMITBE said:
Seeing no feedback I assume nobody took it.
Last update: Testing 520 now. Targets are in line.
Raise stop to 505.
Hello Amit,

Excellent call as always... I could not take it.Will try to pick bharat forge at declines.I am in Shanthi Gears from 64.

Thanks and Regards

Roneeth

AMITBE

roneeth said:
Hello Amit,

Excellent call as always... I could not take it.Will try to pick bharat forge at declines.I am in Shanthi Gears from 64.

Thanks and Regards

Roneeth
Thanks Roneeth...Shanti looks good, and keep it for a couple of quarters if you can.
Also track this from a couple of days ago in falling markets for strong gains going ahead:
AMITBE said:
Amongst the counters discussed here recently, and being benifited from the Rail Budget is Kernex of course.
The other is Gateway which was called here end Jan at 215. Getting into rail freight transportation now it is trading at 255 today.

Another counter that would do well going ahead is Tractors India (TIL at NSE).
This is into heavy engineering like material handling, like heavy cranes etc, earlier being an agency for Caterpillar Tractor Company of USA. It is a big player in diesel, electric and the hydraulic cranes.
The other activity is heavy construction equipment, a plus going ahead with infrastructural growth.
It's also into power systems.
A likely strong counter to be in for a couple of quarters going ahead. Has a strong orderbook.

It has risen sharply in this week from 171 to 240 current price.
At declines, supports are at 222-228-231-235. 216 would be a steal in a declining market.
Make a note if anyone's interested.

AMITBE

Bharti giving a breakout today after a long time, and with strong volume.
At 377 now and a close above 381 would look to 388-395-402 first.
Some members have position, so keep watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Loans 4