Status
Not open for further replies.

AMITBE

Re: Amit: Uttam Galva

VICKY_SEEKINGINR said:
Hi Dear Amit..

Any take on Century TExt.

Thanks
Hi leave that for now...too high. Perfect entry would have been 310-320 recently.
Track Cummins and India Cements for dips to enter.
S/l 220 on Cummins and 135 India Cements.
Both consolidated well.
Cheers.

AMITBE

anthonyd said:
hey Amit,

Pls also look into Gabriel India if you have the time, this one also seems 2 b on the up.

Also, thanx a million for the good job you and all the other contributors r doin in here.

regards,

Anthony
Hi Anthony...welcome to the forum.
There's a thread where Saint has recently given his views on Teledata: http://www.traderji.com/35119-post4.html
On Gabrial, at crossing firmly above 30-31 with volume it would appear interesting with atop at 27. Nice breakout for now above the trendline at 26-27.
All the best.

AMITBE

AMITBE said:
Hi NK...yes Bharat Forge is still a buy.
In case you wish to buy in, accumulate at declines. Though in a falling market the following levels may provide a decent entry: 403-400-397-394-390-385.
A close above 416-419 would push it towards 435, and a close above 440 would add another 50 plus points...subject to how the markets pan out of course.
If and when you do get in, call back if you like for stops etc. As I had mentioned in the earlier post, a counter like this has minimum downside risk, and is one of the blue-chips in the making if not already there.
Post April-May annual results, a lot of the recent major investments would begin to reflect in the price action I believe. It's a wealth creator in the long term.
All the best.
Hi NK, and anyone in Bharat Forge,
It closed 416.75 last night and now at 433 off after high at 437.
Targets are on track, and raise s/l at 426, or 419 too. It's safe as such, considering your entry around 404.
All the best.

Hi Amitda,
When I joined today and check the market...Teledata is floating aroung 19-20... can it be taken for buy (I dont hold it as of now )

I made exit fro m Shanti Gear (70.45 ) and NoidaTollBridge(34.5) with booking some profit (through my limts with broker)
Thanks for your help with Shanit gear

is there any good buy this time ?

Regards
sjoshi

AMITBE

mail2joshi said:
Hi Amitda,
When I joined today and check the market...Teledata is floating aroung 19-20... can it be taken for buy (I dont hold it as of now )

I made exit fro m Shanti Gear (70.45 ) and NoidaTollBridge(34.5) with booking some profit (through my limts with broker)
Thanks for your help with Shanit gear

is there any good buy this time ?

Regards
sjoshi
Hi Joshi, back from the seas already? :)
You needn't have exited from Shanti as it's consolidating well and is for the mid term. That's still good at declines.
Teledata...why look at a miserable performer and who knows where it may sink?
There are lots of good ones flying around. It's not easy to find good small price shares, but the two new releases RCVL and Reliance Energy Ventures Ltd would do well going ahead. Reliance Natural Resources Ltd would also do well.
They are all strong defensive counters to be in a few months.
All the best.

AMITBE

clueless said:
Hi Amit,

I entered BHARATFORG at 396. Do you think it will cross 440 levels. Should i add more if it drops back to 42x?

Thankx
cls
Hi clueless, and you don't much sound like your handle though. :)
Yes, Bharat Forge would cross 440 and beyond in due course, and yes, you could add more at declines.
Good supports at 412-419-426.
Good luck.

AMITBE

AMITBE said:
...Reliance Capital from various tecnicals is showing the symptoms of an explosive move coming up sometime soon.
At 456 now, once it moves above 467 it would be in bullish territory and above 473-475 may well fly possibly meeting resistance at 491 and 497. above 525 will climb faster. Target is 550-560 first.
At the cmp, strict s/l is 445 or deeper at 438.
Seeing no feedback I assume nobody took it.
Last update: Testing 520 now. Targets are in line.
Raise stop to 505.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Loans 4