Some Good Steals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMITBE

Hi all
Sodid anyone hear someone whining yesterday? :rolleyes: Myself of course!
Yes! It was indeed a new day, eh?
Cummins did a great move today to get past the 148 hurdle finally in great style. Intraday high was 155 to close at 152.75. Volume was over 10 lakh. Now it is on its way, and past 158 can go on to 165. Will take several sessions, but Im holding.
GujNRECoke after breaching the long standing blockage at 129 went to 132 to close on the nose of the 129.30 mark with over 24 lakh volume. Nice move, and now knows its way forward. Holding for 140-145 short term.
IDBI rocked on the crest of over a crore volume to peak at 118 and closed 116.25. Expecting 125 soon and may take profit, though mid term target is for 150.
BOI as Traderji had suggested is on its way to the 120 mark with a nice close at 111.30 after hitting 112.50 on 22 lakh volume. It has done 112 before, fallen back to 95-96 and should be going on. Perhaps book profit around 115 and buy again around 109, its strong support..
CenTex has had a taste of the 300s last two sessions and taking a breather. Short term 320 and Im holding.
Gammon fell victim to yo yo day traders and fell back to the great support of 269 after testing 274. The meager volumes of 40 thousand make rubbish of this draw back. Along with Cummins this is my favoured one, so enter if you like. Its taking time but wont keep back too long. Has to participate in the bull run?
Allahbad Bank is just below the strong resistance at 89, has good volumes so keep watch.
Bharti was called at 228, and seems to me to have some juice left at 259. Another 10-12 rupees before I exit for now.
In falling back to 225 on a mere 30 thousand odd volume, Godrej has given another chance to enter. Has been darting around, has tested 240 plus in recent times and just yesterday had touched 236. A great buy if one is patient, the benefits will be worth the wait, I feel.
Infosys sank needlessly about a hundred rupees(?) and took Wipro, TCS etc down too. All for a lot of opportunistic short sellers creating panic as this is only the first quarter and this great company is looking at spending on expansion in a competitive market. But on the upside when shortly in the next few sessions it recovers, will take the indexes up along with the pack. Some good scrips like Aztec, Rolta, Kale etc may well benefit from the surge then, though in their own right they are top if undervalued scrips.
joy_mitali, your pick Samtel moved nicely after a high of 99.75 to close 98.65 with ok volume of about 3 lakh. Ill take the plunge only at a clear crossing of 105 with better volumes. Will be targeting 115-118.
Hi Narendradont have access to all my data easily for now, but I feel Vishal Exports is cruising along consolidating at a good support price currently. There seems no reason for it to slip below 18 where it could fall further, and at clearing 24-26 on good volumes you should be able to get your price. Seems the stock was split? If so, these ones take a little time to settle down in the new parameters.
Saint, sorry theredidnt mean to say you were picking Him Fut but only putting a word of caution. Ive suffered in the past with this scrip, and it has slipped sharply today.
Thanks very much, Kamalesh. It's a privilage that I value greatly if I'm taking a fraction of Traderji's load. I'm just learning things here like others, and all this helps me greatly. It's like loud thinking, really. And it is a great privilage too, to be mentioned along with Saint, Sh50, Creameeee, Joy-Mitali...they are very dedicated and post some fantastic picks!
So much for now

And ohdo my postings seem way too long and rambling and should I try to prune them down? Wifey here seems to think so and shes a pretty smart lady! :D

Last edited:
Amit.........
please can you tell me some short term picks at around 30-60 price range...
Can you please tell me prospects for same........
1.Hanil Era Textiles
2.Gv films
3.Cyber media
4.Gujrat Carbon
5.Vikrinchi
6.rain calcining
7.Eid Parry

AMITBE

Will you please look at Regency Ceramics. It was in the 28 range for a few months and yesterday it broke out with good volumes to end at 29.6. Now, it is trading at 33/- + with very very good volumes.

I think, that for the year ending 31 03 05, if extra-ordinary expenses is excluded, the EPS works out to about Rs.10/-. All other scrips in the ceramic tile manufacturing industry have run up beautifully.

Please tell what the charts tell ? Traderji, I think, this is a good mid-cap idea worth closely looking at.

Kamalesh

AMITBE

Hi all
Have been out in the wilds without access to the net.
kkz59, you are right about your fundamental analysis I feel going from the figures you have given. I dont have access to that kind of info here now but will see back home over the weekend. Going by the charts alone, 30.75 is both the 200 DMA and the long term resistance for REGENCERAM. It has given a great break out and now has a target of 36-37, where it could meet the next resistance, looking at the charts.
Sorry Madhura, Ive been unable to check anything here as I was in the deep woods all yesterday and today too. Certainly over the weekend when Im home. Keep watch over Nagarjuna Fertilizers though. At 15 off now and could do 20 in the near term. I'm keeping an eye on Surana Tele too but will confirm later.
Jaspal, it is very difficult to say yet where Aztec will create its comfort zone as it is still darting about. We do know looking at the charts that it has a strong resistance at 127 to 130. Its been trying to pass this the past few sessions. A scrip has to settle into a space, consolidate there, and then mount a charge to breach the resistances. Aztec may prove to be an exception, who knowsAs long as it is able to keep its nose above 117-120, it should be on safe grounds. Your target you say is 135-136. Id say on a close above 130, you should be looking at 140 at least.
There was a great move from Godrej yesterday, though I wish it had managed to keep above. 239. I had called it at 225 yesterday and it hit 245 to close 238. Closing above 240, has a target of 260 plus.
Bharts comfort zone as established over the past many sessions is 260-264. Closed 254 yesterday, so every chance of getting back quickly at a good index opening. Should target 270. Keep watch.
Dabur was called at 226. Broke past the strong blockage at 137 to hit 150 and closed 146. May dip at nervous selling or profit booking. Grab at some low point, will try 150 plus in due course. Has good support 135-137.
Zuari Agro made a good move yesterdayin fact has been showing signs of movement the last few sessions. Has strong support at 85. Try to pick around that levelmay provide intraday profits for day traders today, target 90.
Allahbad Bank inched closer to passing its resistance at 88-89, and closed on the nose of it. Past 90 close will spurt.
I am very tempted to revise target for IndiaBulls to 220 plus, but will confirm in the next few sessions..
Have a great day.

Amitbe (I would prefer to address you as Traderji in Traderji)

Thanks for the response.

To-day Regency Ceramics closed at 37.40 with further higher volumes. I think, this is a decisive break out.

Obviously, something is cooking. Is it, the first quarter results?

Regency has a reasonable brand name as well.

What is your call now ?

I had bought Regency 3 months back at Rs.28/- testing my patience for 3 months without any movement.

Bye and thanks for now.

AMITBE said:
Hi all
Jaspal, it is very difficult to say yet where Aztec will create its comfort zone as it is still darting about. We do know looking at the charts that it has a strong resistance at 127 to 130. Its been trying to pass this the past few sessions. A scrip has to settle into a space, consolidate there, and then mount a charge to breach the resistances. Aztec may prove to be an exception, who knowsAs long as it is able to keep its nose above 117-120, it should be on safe grounds. Your target you say is 135-136. Id say on a close above 130, you should be looking at 140 at least.
Hi Amit

Thanks for your Comment.
Today Aztec close Abobe 130?
Now What will be the Next Target?

Thanks & Regards
Jaspal

AMITBE

Hi all...
Kkz59, your words are rather scary, as there are such fantastic people on this forum giving great calls. I am ever so grateful to Traderji on whose grounds my own learning curve has risen here, in the company of all the champions he has attracted.
Dear Traderji, thank you for what you have done for me, and I do miss you educative pieces lately. I hope I can do enough in return for this forum, for all that I have gained from it. And with a lot of excitement I wait to learn ever more.
Kkz59, in answer to you, yes something may be cooking at Regencygreat results, mergers, whatever. It closed today where I had suggested, around the 37 mark. It may or may not correct in the next few sessions, but I feel that the current mark is going to form a strong support point. My call for now is that it could meet with the next resistance at 40-42 level. It may even trade in between the 37-42 band for a bit. But when it closes above 42, you may be looking at a great run upthe charts suggest a possible reachable target of 55.
Hi joy-mitaliif I noticed correctly, you you gave an intraday call to exit Samtel around 102-103? Watch it close above 105, and it could get to 115 quick time.
Hey hmpthanks for your encouragementI do hope you got some benefit from my calls?
Jaspal, I'm holding a good position in Aztec too. As I had suggested this morning, though it hasn't shown a stable level, in an exceptional move, it still managed to close above 130 after an intraday high of 134.25 with very good volumes. On the cautious side it may yet nervously flit downwards tomorrow, as it has not shown any sign of stability. On the up side, as I had mentioned, my target is 140 plus, and how much plus, only the next few sessions will show. Im going to hold for now. As you may have noted, Im not a day trader, dont suggest daily levels, and will wait for the trade to mature. If Im holding positions in half a dozen scrips, my average benefit from them all, over a few weeks would certainly be better if I exited daily and re-entered. Most the scrips suggested here are in a very bullish trend and at times it becomes difficult to catch them again at a good price, especially as one does not know how much a bullish scrip could slip in a day and how fast recover, and how fiercely it could keep moving up. This is my opinion, and you decide for yourself.
Zuari made a great move and did better than expected. I had suggested exit at 90, it did intraday 94 though closed around 90.
Dabur.get it folks, a little lower than todays close of 139 if possible. 135-137 will be strong support, and even if it slips below, will come back here. Showing very bullish moves.
Be back later.

dear Amit
please post your view on MRPL. I had around 600 of this share at 52. from last six months it had gone down and down how long should i wait or it is better to book some loss at this point. please suggest.
regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Loans 4