Some Good Steals...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone tracking Skumars and SRF Polymers?is it the right time time to buy?
Please put in your views.I would also take this opportunity to appreciate all the hard work and dedication you all are showing to maintain this forum.I really enjoy going through...
Happy Investing
roneeth

Hi,
Your analysis looks perfect Amit.....i am fresher in this market.......
i had bought cyber media at 148 levels but now it has dipped down. Now i bought Gv films. is there something really going on for GV films?

roneeth said:
Is anyone tracking Skumars and SRF Polymers?is it the right time time to buy?
Please put in your views.I would also take this opportunity to appreciate all the hard work and dedication you all are showing to maintain this forum.I really enjoy going through...
Happy Investing
roneeth
Hi roneeth

Srf is running very fast, i played @ 180 level
but now i don't know its level.

Thnx

AMITBE

Hi all
Saint, so you are living up to your name, arent you! But then, it seems Ive lost one of my stars in all the commotion heresee if you can find it for me, good buddy? ;)
Thanks for all the encouragement to all of you. But just so we all remember, this market it the greatest Maha Lakshmi of allthe mother of all Mayaillusive, impermanent and ephemeral. In one blow all stands eradicated.
If anyone entered NTPC at lower levels, be careful after todays close of 90. While it is a slow plodder while climbing, it can be very frisky coming off higher levels. My target is 94-96, and when it makes the move there, just grab your money and run!
Something about the moves of Century Tex remind me of Titan, to the extent that it would be difficult to place a target for it going by its sheer velocity when it moves, and moved it has with strong conviction. May rest a while around todays close.
Jaspal, if you read this, tomorrow Infosys comes out with results, and if things go good, Aztec may well catch some of the wind of the IT sector and get shoved past 128-130. Rolta too, same levels.
Hi Sripad, if you see thisBlue Star Info shows to have a strong support at 127-130 levels, but has been without accumulation and volume for quite some time. The last couple of days have seen some up move, but no volume. Im afraid its wait and watch for now. See how you want to go with itthis happens to all of us, but with some luck we try to average out our losses sooner or later. Here Im not saying you could buy more at lower levels to bring down the average. About your other scrip, if it is on NSE, could you name the symbol? If on BSE, I dont have the data, but can look up at the site.
Hope someone made it to Bharti and Aztec intraday today.
Havent seen the market in such a state of jeepers creepers in a while. The indexes were rocking it seems on pretty decent market breadth, yet the traders were booking profits at every stage.
The weirdest move came from IndiaBulls at the opening itselfopened some 15 rupees high and rapidly added another 20! Rather like the chicken without the head, and in the end closed where it would logically have gone in the normal way(if there such a thing!)the high I had pointed out on Friday, 189-190! It may cool off here for a bit after such a bizarre move, and if there is a pull down, itll be a chance to enter.
It seems we all in all the heat of analysis and trading begin to think of these scrips as creatures that have a life of their ownhow they will behave, react, move etc., but it really is the popular sentiment that drives things herejust ordinary people like us agreeing or disagreeing on prices offered or demanded. So, for some instinct not clearly known to any of us, there are supports and resistances and comfort zones, and we do much charting etc to figure this out!
Im speaking here with a tinge of disappointment at the price movement of the scrips we have been discussing. Almost all of them went and got stuck at the predicted levels despite great early moves, and despite the volumes and the rising indexes!
Sonothing more to say about any of them that is not known to those keeping track of the discussion in my thread
Except to say, Hey
Tomorrows another day
And hopefully some sense
Shall prevail on the dense
Masses and they will
Set the scrips on their way!

Bye for now.

Last edited:

AMITBE

Hi all..
Would like to put Hindlever on the watch list. Has come off its high of 165 from a few sessions ago. The last three sessions has hugged 158-159 tightly with great volumes and very little movement. 20 DMA is 157, so there is great support here.
The buzz was that Lever was going to 180. It may or may not, or could even go beyond. But for now, I feel it's ready for an onward move any time now.
After yesterday's consumer durables' party, now it could the turn of the FMCG pack and there are a few waiting to go in this. Keep a watch on Colgate too.
Word of caution: Hichal Fut. was being looked at with interest by both Saint and joy-mitali. It is just that I have tracked this for over 8 months as I had invested around 24-25 levels. After slipping several rupees from there, over all these months, it has twice come to the current levels but slipped. True, for the first time it has stuck to the current levels for all these days, and may well make a move forward. Yet I am not convinced of the fundaments of the company, and feel there are better buys at this price. Don't get lured by the volumes, as the average daily must be the higest of all....it does over 30-40 lakhs EVERY DAY!
That's all.
Bye for now.

Last edited:
Hi Amit,
Didn't take Himachal Futuris.....just stated that it was taking out the previous pivot high,etc....but not my type of pattern.Thanks a lot for the word of caution though.....most appreciated!

Happy Trading
Saint

AMITBE said:
Hi all
Jaspal, if you read this, tomorrow Infosys comes out with results, and if things go good, Aztec may well catch some of the wind of the IT sector and get shoved past 128-130. Rolta too, same levels.
Bye for now.
Hi Amit

Thanks for your comment about Aztech..
At present i am having some aztech in my stock.
looking 135+

I think after 10-15 Days it will touch 135.?

Ok Thanks for giving your Valueable time.

Well what about SRF?

Thanks

saint said:
Hi Amit,
Didn't take Himachal Futuris.....just stated that it was taking out the previous pivot high,etc....but not my type of pattern.Thanks a lot for the word of caution though.....most appreciated!

Happy Trading
Saint
Hi,

I want to know short term and also long term views for Vishal Exports.
I had bought it at Rs.32 on somebody's recommendation and it has reached Rs.21 after that.

Please do advice.

Regards,
Narendra

Hi AMITBE

Nice to read your posts. You religously take pains to answer individual queries. I understand this take lots of time. This reduces the burden on Traderji. Good Selfless work should be appreciated.

I also know that there are a few who reply to posts like you Saint, Sh50, Creameeee, Joy-Mitali

Keep up the good deeds. May there be more AMITBEs.

Kamalesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Loans 4