Some General Doubts About Stock Market?

Hello!

I have recently opened an trading account with Pace Stock Broking Services and would like to get some doubts cleared. I have already searched google but could not find any significant help. If anyone can help me with the following issues, it will really be a great help.

1) I have often heard that there can be a scenario where stocks are not available for buy. If it is true,

1.1) What will happen if i buy 10 shares and only 5 are available? Will i be charged of the whole 10 and get actually 5? or something else? (I use ODIN Client, version 10)

1.2) Can a similar scenario happen on the sell side? If yes, what will happen then?

1.3) I have asked some people and they say such situations affect large buyers only. and there will not be shortage of stocks for small buyers like me. I am planning to buy (Intraday) anywhere from 300-800 shares of stocks priced between 150-500.

2)Margins- My broker allows me 10 times exposure. Is it a good idea to use the margin money when the market is good? or should i just stick to my own investment?

3)(Though i havent started trading yet), One peculiar feature i saw in ODIN CLIENT is when i click the BUY OPTION, The buy box shows the current price of the stock. Lets say the stock price goes up by 50 paisa by the time i hit the buy button. Will the trade be executed at the new price or the old price?

4) I am not a analyst of any kind, but i noticed frequently that the prices of the stocks that go down rapidly, again rise back to its previous state (or close to it). Like the letter "W" or "V". This mostly happens between 10 in the morning and 12:30 in the noon. Is it something real or im acting too smart :D

5) My sub broker advised me only to buy-sell and not sell-buy. I think its easy to sell-buy. He said something about auction which didnt get inside my head. can anyone simplify it please.

6)What is offer price? i see a column in ODIN called "Offer price". I thought its same as LTP but its different?

Lastly, i would be grateful, if anyone can share their real life intraday trading tips.

These are many questions at once, so even if you dont want to answer everything, please help out in points that you like.

Thank You

ashu1234

Hello!

I have recently opened an trading account with Pace Stock Broking Services and would like to get some doubts cleared. I have already searched google but could not find any significant help. If anyone can help me with the following issues, it will really be a great help.

1) I have often heard that there can be a scenario where stocks are not available for buy. If it is true,

1.1) What will happen if i buy 10 shares and only 5 are available? Will i be charged of the whole 10 and get actually 5? or something else? (I use ODIN Client, version 10)

1.2) Can a similar scenario happen on the sell side? If yes, what will happen then?

1.3) I have asked some people and they say such situations affect large buyers only. and there will not be shortage of stocks for small buyers like me. I am planning to buy (Intraday) anywhere from 300-800 shares of stocks priced between 150-500.

2)Margins- My broker allows me 10 times exposure. Is it a good idea to use the margin money when the market is good? or should i just stick to my own investment?

3)(Though i havent started trading yet), One peculiar feature i saw in ODIN CLIENT is when i click the BUY OPTION, The buy box shows the current price of the stock. Lets say the stock price goes up by 50 paisa by the time i hit the buy button. Will the trade be executed at the new price or the old price?

4) I am not a analyst of any kind, but i noticed frequently that the prices of the stocks that go down rapidly, again rise back to its previous state (or close to it). Like the letter "W" or "V". This mostly happens between 10 in the morning and 12:30 in the noon. Is it something real or im acting too smart :D

5) My sub broker advised me only to buy-sell and not sell-buy. I think its easy to sell-buy. He said something about auction which didnt get inside my head. can anyone simplify it please.

6)What is offer price? i see a column in ODIN called "Offer price". I thought its same as LTP but its different?

Lastly, i would be grateful, if anyone can share their real life intraday trading tips.

These are many questions at once, so even if you dont want to answer everything, please help out in points that you like.

Thank You
Before trying to trade, you should sit in brokers office and see how dealers punch orders and trade. Do this for atleast a month, you'll know everything.
But Don't Trade!!!!